Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders playthrough and hints

I hope I can give it another shot in the future.

2 Likes

Please do! :smile:

3 Likes

Well, I´m glad you all seemed to like it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, please! So we can decide if it’s worth a burglary. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Counting together my books, movies, records etc etc. I´d say I might be sitting on a small fortune at least.

Feel free to raid when I´m dead, sometimes I´m a little worried what will happen to all the stuff when I´m gone (my brother couldn´t give a shit).

Ergo… you don’t like many people on YouTube these days. :nerd_face:

1 Like

1 Like

Or I just don’t tweet them :grinning:

2 Likes

So how is your answer ratio? I tweet at absolutly everyone in my timeline who I feel said something worth replying to, friends or celebrities alike, I don´t care. It´s always funny when people reply or like. But it´s also nice when their fans react to you.

Lately I´ve been getting strangely frequent likes from game designers and movie people I don´t even know personally… :upside_down_face:

To those who caught a glimpse of my movie collection and where wondering about it, you can see it on my letterboxd account:

https://letterboxd.com/milanf86/list/my-collection/

Find the differences (me at 18):

Me at 21:

Me at 32:

But um, the hair is just a thing I cut every once in a while, maybe this weekend. I probably look older when it’s short. :stuck_out_tongue:

Me right now:

You can definitely see it. I’ve got two or three tiny wrinkle type things in my forehead after a bad night’s sleep and then there’s that beard thing (“five 'o clock shadow”) that’s a dead giveaway. But if I shave well I suppose I could still play a “teen” in a movie. :wink:

4 Likes

Your eyes aren’t red anymore :wink:

4 Likes

My T-1001 disguise is better now. :robot:

1 Like

That’s because most teens in movies are played by 25-30 year olds.
:rofl:

The short hair definitely adds 10 years.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m saying. But I know a guy my age who looks a decade older. Mostly the smoking I guess, possibly other unhealthy lifestyle things as well.

Yup, I also would probably still look younger if my hair was as long as 4 years ago. I could also shave a couple of years out of my face too, and go back to contact lenses. But whatever at this point… :man_shrugging:

But in any case, the hair thing also applied ten years ago.

Out of interest, what time period is your avatar based on?

Late last year, wanna see the photo I made this out of?

Yeah okay :slightly_smiling_face: