Adventure games bought during GOG and Steam summer sales 2017

Yep, second playthrough.

Yeah, I’m glad I went with the characters I did the first time round (thanks to some tips from you guys!)

I like that there are different areas for different characters. Back before I played it I remember some comments on here about it being quite arduous getting all the characters through, so I’d assumed that was because you have to repeat exactly the same areas over again.

You have to repeat the in between areas (mine carts, the bridge monster and the island at the end) on every playthrough. But every character has his or her specific area and story.

However if you want to play all the characters you have to repeat two on the third playthrough due to the uneven number (7), that was really my only minor gripe(two more and you could play with only all new chararacters on each playthrough).

In the end I think I repeated the Twins and the Adventurer to get the remaining character through.

That’s true – that is a bit annoying. I’ll probably go for the Twins and Adventurer again too.

Hm, my knight appears to be stuck in the ground. I can’t move him. This went very X-Files all of a sudden.

A quick Google seems to suggest it’s a glitch. I shall attempt to respawn…

1 Like

Oh so it´s (rather) common? Haven´t seen that one before.

I see you saved the Time Traveler for last. I remember someone mentioning a glitch asscociated with her, hope that doesn´t happen to you, too.

I guess so. It looks like it happens in various places, but often on steps, judging by other people’s screenshots.

Yeah, I was just reminding myself of that. I hope it’s not too impactful…

This one is good, and on sale at 50% off:

Milkmaid of the milky way.

The graphic style is well done, lots of animation in the backgrounds. (animated grass!) I played it for 10 minutes and it somehow reminds of the dreamy Loom atmosphere, as I read on some review. I think it’s about 4 hours long.

2 Likes

It’s a pity it’s only on Steam, and there seems to be no DRM free version.

Yeah, it really seems like the kind of game I’d want to play!
I also mentioned you here:

If someone else wants a DRM-free build please tell him!

Another game I really want to play is The Lion’s Song by Mi’pu’mi Games

I really hope they are going to release a DRM-free version soon.

Thanks Nor!!! (I’m not on Twitter).

Cave update: I’m so bloody stuck on the Time Traveller level.

But don’t help me – I just like to complain because I’m British and that’s what we do.

The Time Traveller level you say? I certainly won’t spoil anything unless you want to. Nothing to see here :-)

1 Like

Ah…

Oh okay, then!

Well, blimey!

1 Like

Wondering if I should read that… Spoiler?

It´s more like a test of will that essentially says “gotcha”. But no, no spoiler at all.

1 Like

Haha :slightly_smiling_face: I love the concept of this level. I’ve done the bit with the dinosaur but my brain cogs are turning slowly tonight unfortunately.

So are mine because we´ve seemingly reached that ultrarare once in a blue moon time again where I actually do have a cold…:face_with_thermometer:
Anyway, with that level I remember taking my time as well a bit. But it´s fun and I hope you haven´t encountered that infamous glitch that @Nor_Treblig was talking about.

Oh dear! :pill: (most sympathetic emoji I could find) (had to be careful as it was near the coffin one)

I remembered that earlier but don’t think I’ve encountered it yet. If I do there will be wrath!

That makes me worry what kind of pills those are…:open_mouth:

:fearful:

Erk! I actually wanted a nurse but couldn’t find one.

Why does the ‘fearful’ emoji have a blue head? What am I missing here?