Cuphead: platform game in the style of old Fleischer cartoons

Luckily, today we have large groups of gamers who will mock those who complain, telling them to “git gud” (Steam forums and review comments are full of this).

This phenomenon teaches us not to underestimate the positive aspects of bullying.

In a perfect world it would be this instead:

I already live in a perfect micro-world: one of my favorite game developers recently answered to a player wondering which difficulty level to play a game on, telling him simply: “Hard! You can do it!”.

1 Like

Well, that’s reassuring. Some of Amiga platform games were quite difficult. I managed to play some of them, so I might be able to play at least the easier levels of Cuphead too.

…I know lots of players and 99.9% is complaining about difficulty… 00.1% doesnt have any computer and complains too, because other people complains :slight_smile:

On a second thought, it’s very easy to beat the game. I’m not sure about why all the fuss…

Purchased and installed during weekend.
It’s difficult at start, maybe because I’m rusty at shoot’em up games now, but when you realise that the enemy follows a default schema, you “only” have to memorise it, and the game becomes a lot easier.

I have an issue when playing co-op (two players), one using the keyboard and the other using a USB controller. Is there somebody playing?
When we enter the shop, the player 2 controller’s does nothing. And it’s even impossible to quit the shop.

Unfortunately, on their site, there is no interactive blog, no forum, no support and no email.
I had become accustomed too well :slight_smile:

EDIT: I just found someone publishing a solution for my issue, on Steam.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/268910/discussions/0/1488861734114441703/

Sounds quite complicated, do you have to do this every time starting the game?

I haven’t tried yet.
I have found the twitter account of the Studio creator of Cuphead, asking for support.

1 millions of downloads, but zero support :frowning: