David Fox and Annie (Larris) Fox in Italy in September!

Man, reading all these stories in this thread I can´t wait to hear that talk. It´ll probably 100 hours long because they´re all so great that @David couldn´t possibly leave any out! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Ah, sorry to hear about your loss. Must be bittersweet for you, playing Zak, and TWP. So nice you could share it with your son.

3 Likes

Yeah, I have a major editing task ahead of me. So many great stories, but I also have to talk about Zak development! I only have an hour!

3 Likes

Would you say something like ajuus or salut to your “not even allowed to know their first name” teacher? :smiley:

I kind of agree. I got excited about seeing the trick with making it work with the squirrel and the yak, 'cause I tried it too, and, um, came out a bit disappointed. :slight_smile:

I think the fire is the only one I hadn’t tried. :wink:

Does anyone even read the title and description of the playlist? :roll_eyes:

”yes, but we choose to ignore you and troll you about it anyway :smiling_imp:

@milanfahrnholz, @frenzie, I have added a disclaimer to the videos :wink: :joy:

Eleven and twelve

1 Like

“Men plaagt wie men liefheeft.”

2 Likes

Awwww.

What? They fly you in for a special Zak 30th anniversary event and give you only an hour? I am sure the crowd won’t boohoo you off stage if you’d keep talking for another hour (or two)!

3 Likes

boohoo-aboo.

3 Likes

I think we could meet on one of those three days (26-28 september), October the 1st feels too hectic, you’ll be reorganizing your stuff before the journey back home. Your pick, I don’t want to mess up your plans to visit the city.

Is there anyone else from/near Rome who wants to say hello to David? :slight_smile: We could meet up and greet David together.

Btw, I remember that Al Lowe put some scratch-and-sniff stuff into Larry 7 Love For Sail box (unfortunately, Al preferred SMELLS over scents… if you know what I mean… :smiley:).

1 Like

There’s not a particular story behind my avatar. :slight_smile: I am a little guy and when I was younger I liked to keep my hair long and untamed. So Chobin from Rin Taro’s magical anime fits me very well, I think. :wink:

2 Likes

Is there somewhere a website that tries to collect all easter eggs in Zak?

Can’t you extend it? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, @Gffp, wanna get the opportunity to meet and accompany David, around Naples? If I were you, I’d ask him…

Saturday, September 22nd,
Cervignano del Friuli, Italy

Event details

For the thirty years from the release of one of the milestones of the videogame world, a special evening with the author of the historic videogame, directly from San Francisco and in exclusive for the Cervignano Film Festival.

A long artist’s talk will reveal all the background to the game, the experience gained at George Lucas’s Skywalker Ranch and much more.

As an Italian tribute to this great author, we will present the world premiere of the Daniele Spadoni’s fan movie, inspired by the historic videogame.

Moreover, a documentary realized by the videomaker Matteo Bini will introduce us to the fantastic world of Zak.

During the evening we will connect with the United States for a contribution by Matthew Alan Kane, author of the suggestive soundtrack of the game.

You can not miss it, come and meet David Fox!

(The Event is free!)

5 Likes

:thinking:

Boom-chicka-wow-wow! :wink:

Just you see me do it! :slight_smile: :frowning:

3 Likes

If you can’t join us this year, be ready for the next one: the 30th anniversary of Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade.
It would be nice if Someone will invite David, Ron and Noah to celebrate! :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, everybody come to germany for the Nazi…Indiana Jones celebration!

1 Like

Is there something like that planned?? :open_mouth:

David only said he´d be up for it so far. The rest is up to people with :moneybag: and :house: and maybe :peanuts: and :cup_with_straw:.

1 Like