David Fox and Annie (Larris) Fox in Italy in September!

I can supply peanuts. Lidle sells these enormous bags of decent quality American peanuts for quite little. I should be able to buy many kilos from my meal checks alone. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

No(t yet)

If they come over to Germany, sure(*) :slight_smile:

(*) Attendants have to pay their flight, hotel and similar costs.

Zak-site.com does a good job on this page: www.zak-site.com -

2 Likes

Well, I have two talks. There’s also the more general Lucasfilm Games adventure game talk on Friday afternoon. On Saturday, looks like I speak for 45 minutes, then Matthew Kane gets to say Hi over Skype, then about 35 minutes for Q&A for both me and Matthew. And of couse, people can come up to me aferwards to ask more questions or just say “hi”.

3 Likes

We’re available! Passports are ready!

1 Like

Best opportunity would be to speak at some large gaming conferences in the EU (or ??).

1 Like

I´m sure something should come up next year.

Maybe @someone has an idea?

2 Likes

Hopefully you can post a video of the event afterwards… for those of us not able to travel to Italy. :smirk:

2 Likes

Yes, it’s my intention to record both sessions with David Fox, on Friday and Saturday.
I’ve purchased a 128 GB ultra speedy memory card, only for this purpose!

6 Likes

It could be the Gamescon in Germany or the Lucca Comics and Games in Italy, the latter happens the first weekend of November, though.

(CC: @David)

Uhm. Not really. In Germany we have the Devcom (part of the Gamescom AFAIK):

And the GermanDevDays (website only in German as far as I can see):

In both cases there isn’t an announcement for 2019.

2 Likes

You shouldn’t be so fast. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’ve seen it already (and corrected it). :wink:

1 Like

I get desktop notifications (and for some reason turning them off doesn´t always work) so every reply is distracting to me and I have to respond instantly, argghh!

1 Like

You could try to type slower … :wink:

Now how would I do that? Learning to type with ten fingers at all was enough of a pain for me, believe me! I can´t just unlearn that!

You could use a Dvorak keyboard for example.

All that effort only not to irritate you? Nah-ah! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi there,
following is the official event programme, for September 21 & 22.
It’s in italian, English translation should arrive soon.