Do you want a Thimbleweed Park 2?

It’s being postponed so he can begin work on Monkey Island 3A…

morning alarm clock rings

3 Likes

SUUUUURE!!! The sequel of TWP and others adventure games

2 Likes

For example?

Well it might be necroposting, but no I’d like to see Ron work on something else.

1 Like

:zombie: :woman_zombie:

1 Like

anything!

2 Likes

If that’s his real name…
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Well… the upside of your necroposting is that you get what you asked for: Ron has been working on something else for ages by now.

1 Like

Hi there! I’am from Russia, and i am very like this game! But history is not complete: who is the killer? Who is that red-eye ghost? I’am really looking for “Thimbleweed park 2”, and i was really glad to see the completly story. Buy!))

The story is complete. Please have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions:

And the discussion here:

I voted yes because even a Thimbleweed Park sequel is better than nothing… and I loved the atmosphere noir of the game; but I really wish Ron makes a new, great adventure using the same engine, same game-style.
I can’t believe and accept Thimbleweed Park could be the latest “monkey island” adventure style I played :frowning:

3 Likes

Same here! :smiley:

1 Like

I hope it involves pirates haha kidding… Or animals… Heck, I’d play whatever <3

2 Likes

I would love to see ANY new adventure game by Ron with that beautiful pixel art.

Anything to fill that cold empty void after repeatedly replaying all his adventure games for the last 3 decades. I’ve enjoyed other games by other people but non of them have that kind of magic his games are known for.

2 Likes

Did you play “Delores” recently?

https://thimbleweedpark.com/main

2 Likes

Sure did! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I voted “yes”.

All your “no” arguments make sense, but I can’t help it, I’ve just fallen in love with this weird town and would have loved to be able to stick around and explore it and its inhabitants more.

And with Delores’ Adventure, I could!

It’s only made me hungrier for a sequel, though.

9 Likes

Reyes looks as he’s about to something illegal to Delores, with that long raincoat and all!

2 Likes

1 Like

I originally said no, but after playing Delores’ Adventure, I’m starting to change to Yes.

There is a lot of potential with Thimbleweed Park to tell more bizarre stories about the people around the town. They could even expand the game to other nearby towns using the Bus Station

2 Likes