I’d like to share one idea, since this community looks like to be a constructive and cooperative one.
I’d like to build together with some of you “Colossal Dungeon Cave Quest II”.
This is the idea:
- text adventure (maybe with graphic surprises)
- following the events of TWP, as a fan made sequel: somehow, the adventure continues inside the text adventure
- Delores as main character?
What I’d really like to do is:
- build up the story and the gameplay
- teamwork with others, each one sharing development or writing or SW or management skills
- give us a deadline, let’s say fifteen months, and deliver a (free) game which could be played by others
- maybe, if it is really good, it could happen that it may be included in TWP 2nd anniversary edition™, and playable from the offiss after the first game completion.
I know this requires skills, dedication, and much more than I can even imagine. I also don’t want this to become a development nightmare. Let’s just try. This could be fun, and for sure a valuable experience.
Some of us managed to deliver the “13” gamebook which can be found in the Mansion Mansion library. That was memorable to me.
Does anyone want to give this a try? Just a try?
“how hard can it be?”