FIFA World Cup Russia 2018

It amazes me how much character and personality come across with just a few pixels (around 35 I believe I can even count them!) in Guybrush´s face.

2 Likes

I wanted it to get the worm out :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
3 Likes

I feel like there is an adventure game that borrows this joke or something similar, but I can’t remember which one… (maybe something like Leisure Suit Larry, Space Quest, or something from LucasArts)

I know what you mean. Something like doing a completly uncalled for intermission intertitle during a very suspenseful moment when you triggered a special case animation. But cannot quite put my finger on it either.

1 Like

Oh ARSE.

2 Likes

Oh mates! You cannot do that! can´t you see how popular this post is? You gotta win this!

2 Likes

I’m new to this thread. Go Eagle Owls! (that’s the Finnish team).

3 Likes

I know nothing about football… but is that why there’s a team called arse’n’all?

4 Likes

Try to mimic that with a modern 3D game and you’d have a dozen artists, animators and what not busy for a month. And when you look at it 28 years from now, it’ll look like crap!

There’s something timeless about pixel graphics.

4 Likes

Oi! I rented Kingsmen: The Golden Circle today and now they go in overtime? I don´t have all night ya know?

2 Likes

I heard you borrowed it :stuck_out_tongue: #can’tgetpastkate

1 Like

That reminds me of the only football game I played for hours and hours:

2 Likes

Grrrrrr.

I´ve been an amazon customer for 15 years now. We´re so personal now that he personally asked me to return it.

1 Like

This is way too stressful to be enjoyable… next time let’s just go out at the group stages, our usual way.

3 Likes

Good match.
I believe they will go to penalties.
:soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer:

Wait for the penalties…

Oh sh#t !!!

hqdefault

4 Likes

10 minutes of hope, from now…