FIFA World Cup Russia 2018

Too bad the Belgium did not score.
France was not fair.
Well, hope England can go to the final.

2 Likes

I´d be looking forward to an england vs. france final.

3 Likes

Go england! Allez france! Hrv…hrvr…hrfvfv…whatever Croatia!

4 Likes

I have to root for Croatia today, otherwise I’d have to root for France in the final.

Yes, I want England to lose the world cup that bad. Sorry, British friends.

2 Likes

We accept your apology, and refer this statement to the God of Jinxes. Amen.

2 Likes

Holy Crap! :open_mouth:

1 Like

You are witness to a rare occasion.

1 Like

After discussing with a friend on how bad I should hate the French and the fact that England already paid enough in 1986 against Argentina, I suppose I might watch a probable France-England final without taking sides. This is the most I can give you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh come on! If I can forgive Wembley 1966 you can get over yourselves, too!

In English it’s called diving, in French simulation, in German more prosaically Schwalbe.

One of the French players did a nice Schwalbe kind of thing yesterday. He was pushed a little and the French deserved that particular free kick, but the French guy just threw himself down on the grass.

Anyway, that Brazilian guy was falling due to his diving maneuver (in the non-simulation sense) when he was touched slightly by accident. So a Schwalbe would’ve been if he’d been touched slightly and then went down like that. In which case a penalty may very well still have been deserved regardless of the diving. I’m just saying everyone was in the clear on that particular front. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

With the way some of those highly questionable referee decisions have gone down, there is no way anyone can tell me the high level corruption in the FIFA is over with in any way.

1 Like

#neymarchallenge

1 Like

I´m rooting for england so we´ll get the promised selfies by @yrface and @PiecesOfKate. :grin:

8 Likes

:man_cartwheeling: :uk:

1 Like

Yay! I actually witnessed that one this time. Phew, I should’ve left work earlier. Probably just cooked a poisonous stir fry in my tush.

RUSH! I meant rush.

Those who wish to be
Must put aside the alienation
Get on with the fascination
The real relation
The underlying theme :notes:

Whoops, wrong thread!

2 Likes

Nyargh! Someone fetch me a cotton bud.

Kane, ma main man!

How would that help? Would you plug your eyes with it? Those lyrics go from your eyes to your head I don´t think your ears are involved. :grin:

5 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like