Hints for LucasArts games

Back in MI2, love the victory bah-bahhh! When the near-grog works :grin:

Yay, three map pieces! :world_map:

1 Like

Whose :world_map: are you missing now?

It´s my favourite one, isn´t it? You´ll like it too. I´m sure.

1 Like

I’ve kind of forgotten who they all are - will ‘read’ the book again when I go back on :slightly_smiling_face:

Well I know two for certain, so I´m pretty sure who should be the one that is still missing. That´ll be fun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope it still goes on for a bit after that - I’d be sad to finish it any time soon!

There are still two or three chapters left. You´ll have at least two more changes of location, so I´d say this is not even two thirds when you have the four parts.

1 Like

Yay! :woman_cartwheeling: :woman_cartwheeling:

1 Like

I don’t want to temper your excitement, but I actually do.
The two chapters left are about as long combined as the first chapter. Chapter 2 really is the meat of the game and the part where the non-linearity is the largest.

ok, you can go and remove one :woman_cartwheeling: now :wink:

1 Like

Nah, the way I know her she´ll spend an inordinate amount of time guessing ALL the colours with Herman.

I know I did. :grin:

1 Like

Oops, accidentally read that. But even though it means nothing right now it sounds like something I’d do :laughing:

1 Like

Just talk to Herman as much as you can (which you probably will anyway).

Anything in this game that involves opening doors, windows, drawers or coffins adds extra time because I have to close them again :smirk:

4 Likes

Sound like that you have played Zak McKracken first… :wink:

3 Likes

:thinking: So you got an idea where to look for that final map piece now?

4 Likes

Yeah I did it :slightly_smiling_face: that bit confused me a bit as I was already looking for the ash (on the voodoo lady’s instructions), but Guybrush kept saying ‘I’m not opening a coffin for no reason:thinking: it only let me open it once I had the quote book (I’m still a bit unsure about what that was for).

Anyway! I enjoyed reanimating the weenie hut dude :grin:

Oh no! Wally’s been kidnapped. I’m coming Wally! :woman_cartwheeling:

2 Likes

That quote would have been for you to associate what it says on the coffin with the correct person you are looking for.

Ohhhh! :bulb: I thought they sounded familiar.

So anyway time for a change of location. :european_castle:

Oh right, haven’t got there yet.