How is the weather (right now)

Maus Eis is best Eis :mouse: :icecream:

mauseis

(from a random German Eiscafé)

4 Likes

Wait what? They have exactly that where I was! It’s called Mickey mouse.

2 Likes

No way! :open_mouth:
…so where were you?

(I should add that that pic of mine wasn’t from today. I’m in dull rainy England right now :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

In a random german Eiscafé, what are the odds? :scream_cat:

2 Likes

Lucky you! We have here a sauna… :sweat:

As you may have been able to tell. The day started out with heavy rain and ended on being warm enough for an Oreo Ice. So the weather was obviously mixed today. :sun_behind_rain_cloud:

1 Like

Not here unfortunately, only sun (and no ice cream for me :frowning: ). According to the forecast we’ll have the heavy rain tomorrow morning…

Yeah I heard that too. But at the moment I don´t believe we´re gonna have one single kind of weather per day.

We had nice and warm sunshine until 8pm and then medium strong rain here in Berlin. Now it is dry again and I am returning to watch TNG.

2 Likes

Enjoy!

grafik

1 Like

I have actually seen the same basic principle under the same name as well. I think it might’ve been in the Eifel… or maybe the Schwarzwald… meh, somewhere in Germany. Or maybe Luxembourg.

Whatever, let´s just call it the Franco-germanian-benelux.

2 Likes

Wir saufn bis wir umfalln!

Thanks! TNG is great. I want to play another TNG adventure now.

1 Like

5 Likes

Wednesday evening we should have gotten some thunderstorms after days of 28C - but at 1 AM you could still sit outside in a T-shirt.
Friday, it was 25C and sunny
Today it was going to rain, but again 24C or so and sunny/partly cloudy. A nice small breeze too. Ideal for reading in the garden.
Damn unreliable weather forcast!

2 Likes

Today it is going to rain! Finally…
@discobot fortune

2 Likes

:crystal_ball: Outlook good

1 Like

@discobot fortune
Stop saying bullshits!

:crystal_ball: Reply hazy try again

2 Likes

I added another picture with less sky and more field (for the more aesthetic rather than meteorological inclined)