If Reyes and Franklin Made a Trailer

I’ve just discovered that Ray, Delores and Ransome have their own TWP trailers.
And that the other two main characters weren’t invited to make one. :reyes: :franklin:

I wonder, if Reyes and Franklin had the chance to make a trailer, what would it look like?

1 Like

@milanfahrnholz meme coming in 3… 2… 1…

2 Likes

I think Reyes would be very similar to Ray’s video. Franklin would definitely mention Delores and his own murder. But If I am the director I would only show Franklin as a living person and let end the trailer with his dead as a cliffhanger.

@ZakPhoenixMcKracken: You could do a (inofficial) trailer of those two with Italian voices. This would be a great “test” for your translation project. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s an idea!

2 Likes

:dizzy_face: gimme some time, dude. The whole daylight saving is messing with my inner clock that´s messed up enough anyways…

Spaced out!

grafik

2 Likes

You have an inner clock? I thought you never sleep?

Sure, but it´s still nice to know to kinda feel what time it is.

1 Like

Back on-topic: In the official trailer all characters have own parts that look like small trailers:

1 Like

…that we did have already, indeed :blush:

I like the cliffhanger idea for Franklin :slight_smile:

I’m picturing a trailer with him as a ghost, where he talks pessimistically about different things, but without linking them all together. He talks about his Pillowbear idea, then Delores, then something else - and between each thing, he cuts off before revealing too much, and tries to make himself get back on topic. At the end of the trailer he says something like: “Well, I doubt there’s much hope for me here, but I guess you could try…”

As for Reyes, he’s a junior agent, so he’s still figuring out how to do things. I can imagine him following some steps in a training manual for How To Make A Trailer. He says each step out loud before doing it - introducing himself, describing the setting, presenting the main dilemma, etc. He tries to use a serious tone for the trailer, like with Ray’s, but he often talks to himself a bit before introducing the next step - “ok, and what comes next? Step Three…”
At the end he realises he’s forgotten something important, like turning the camera on, or pressing the record button. Even though that would make no sense, because the trailer is complete and you’re watching it, I think it would be funny anyway.

2 Likes

What about if he gets interrupted by the other ghosts?

Hm… Is this the case? Doesn’t he just play the inexperienced agent (at the beginning)? I had the impression that he exactly knows what to do?

btw: Another idea would be to make a trailer with the devs. :slight_smile: They could talk about the game like in an interview with the director of a movie.

1 Like

Even better!

I… I didn’t even think of that :dizzy_face:

Good idea! And then one of the characters (probably Ray or Ransome) gives them a shady look at the end and says, “…who are you?”

2 Likes

Yeah! Great idea! Maybe Ransome can make a last funny comment. :slight_smile:

(Oh, great. Now I really want to make these trailers… :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Same… We need an IdeaTron 3000 that’ll turn our thoughts into reality.

2 Likes