Indiana Jones 5 with Harrison Ford directed by Spielberg

I dragged my wife to the theater back then, and we were both disappointed. For me, that one is like SW I-III. I pretend it doesn’t exist.

My fear for another part is that it’ll turn into an amalgamation of the good ones. So it might tick all the boxes, but perhaps lack in character. Ah well, can’t be worse than the non-existing part IV.

1 Like

The making of Indiana Jones 5 is delayed, maybe for another year!

I wouldn’t mind a movie where he’s old and do things that are ok for his age. Like using brain, solving puzzles, shooting some bad guys and blowing stuff up. It was painful to see Indy beating up young people in the last movie. I’m sure Ford can still hit a guy (like in the last Blade Runner) but pretending he’s agile like a dude in a Mortal Kombat was one of the things that killed that last installment for me. (To be fair, other things sucked even more).

H.F. playing with a Nintendo Switch

1 Like

Then losing and destryoing the conosole with a blaster going:“Was a boring game, anyway!”

Reading the article makes me wish the delay was indefinitely.

Or use computer graphics (or plenty of plastic surgery) to restore him to his younger self.
Because at least for me, the epoch the first 3 movies took place in contributed a lot to their appeal. For some reason, the 4th was too modern for me. Plus, the communist adversaries seemed more fitting to a James Bond episode.

:smile:

So bad the journalist doesn’t even remember its real title?

2 Likes

And as I have pointed out before the interest in occult artifacts doesn´t fit to communist russia the way it fitted to Nazi germany since at least for Himmler it definitly was a thing (searching for the holy lance, looking for a world inside the “hollow earth” etc.) in real life.

1 Like

Like :thinking:Lara Croft??

2 Likes

I’m not sure if an ex-model should play such a role …

I didn’t know that she is an actress. :smiley: Please contact me then, @tasse-tee!

1 Like

Too bad they already used Cate Blanchett as a villain then. I think a female counterpart to Indiana Jones should be more Katherine Hepburn like. Think a female adventurer like Amelia Erhardt.

The male counterpart to Lara Croft would be Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.

1 Like

That’s news to me, too! :smiley:

2 Likes

Then you should have a look at your page in the IMDB to get a list of movies you appeared in … :wink:

/edit: Seems to be at least a short movie

2 Likes

Wait, that’s a funny-looking hat…

Aha! Of course! That glitch with moving Al wasn’t a glitch at all!
I was just being the director of Zak McKracken: The Movie :sunglasses:

4 Likes

That’s why I tagged you… :wink:

1 Like

Well at least there is a (mildly) famous german actor called Milan. Absolutly no one with my surname though…

Don’t forget that a lot of names are pseudonyms. So maybe there is an actor with your surname. And don’t forget the less famous actors who are only playing on stage…

1 Like

As my dad always said “with a name like that he´s got no choice but to become famous”.

1 Like

You mean like this guy?

Yeah! That´s almost like:

grafik

4 Likes