iOS release date?

Also, for the kind of time distortion that would make today tuesday, you would require a white hole. While its existence is compatible with the theory of General Relativity, it has never been observed and it might exist only as a mathematical singularity.

How about cryogenically freezing oneself until tuesday has arrived?

That works only for hamsters.

So how can the proud iPhone owner who just cannot wait until tuesday become a hamster today?

He must be bitten by a werehamster but I’m not sure if he also needs a full moon.

Anyway, I suspect that somebody might not know that the release date for everything has been announced. So I’ll post a link to the release date post:

1 Like

Just for the record, it comes out this tuesday, see above!

Or today, whatever…

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

I guess it’s today and not tomorrow because of some time zone issues. Because at least in countries like India it’s already tomorrow whereas in our part of the world it’s still today :thinking: :slight_smile:

Whatever the reason, even the devs were surprised:

1 Like

I wonder what does it feel to live in the time-shifted zone of the planet. Do their clocks run counter-clockwise?

Upside down. And in certain areas inside out.

2 Likes

We pushed in live a day early for “logistical reasons”. I can’t say what those are right now.

1 Like

Oh, great. Now the whole forum discusses wild, funny and ridiculous theories about the real reasons. Need my popcorn in 3, 2, 1 …

3 Likes

One day before or after shouldn’t change anything.
The game is a gem and appreciated very much!

3 Likes

I had no intentions of discussing this topic but your post is motivating me to open a new thread.

2 Likes

I’m confused by the logistical reasons: My brain shows me lorries delivering thousands specs of dust to Apple …

1 Like

I have a better idea, why not go off-topic about it in a random other thread?

1 Like

I just bought my copy and one for my nephew. The iPad version is the best latest and greatest! :slight_smile:

(Plus, my name is on the credits for beta testing, so that’s a special treat!) :+1:

dZ.

3 Likes

The fact that you felt compelled to comment on it and then specifically not comment on why, is intriguing!! :open_mouth:

1 Like