iOS release date?

It’s very close, but we’re still working on it. I don’t want to give a date, and then miss that. Within a few months.

We are doing a closed beta test for iOS, anyone who would like to help with that should contact me via direct message.

https://forums.thimbleweedpark.com/t/ios-testers-needed/723

3 Likes

Is there any way to be notified via email when the iOS port is available for purchase? I’ve had the tab of this page open for months…

Really looking forward to playing this on the iPad. Just joining the thread in case there’s any notifications here when it’s released.

Since people keep asking on this thread:

Everyone´s best bet to keep up to date about the IOS port and other ThimbleNews™ would be to subscribe to ThimbleMail since there would be most definitly a blog post update about it once it´s ready. Also you can follow @thimbleweedpark and @grumpygamer on twitter to make sure you never miss the latest updates!

What else? Let´s see…ahem…drink Poopsie[sic]™!
Poopsie[sic]™, tastes good no matter what it sounds like!
The fictional drink for the 8bit generation!

6 Likes

Can someone (or any other user :wink: ) point me to a store, where I can buy the infamous Poopsie! :slight_smile:

P.S.: Still waiting for iOS7Android release! :wink:

Maybe Fangamer could sell some of those plastic soda cups with the Poopsie logo? So everyone would be able to mix their own Poopsie… :slight_smile:

1 Like

We´re not there yet with the iOS release. :slight_smile:

It´s not tuesday, yet.

Why is it not tuesday yet?

Because gregorian calendar.

Ah! That explains a lot!

Also, for the kind of time distortion that would make today tuesday, you would require a white hole. While its existence is compatible with the theory of General Relativity, it has never been observed and it might exist only as a mathematical singularity.

How about cryogenically freezing oneself until tuesday has arrived?

That works only for hamsters.

So how can the proud iPhone owner who just cannot wait until tuesday become a hamster today?

He must be bitten by a werehamster but I’m not sure if he also needs a full moon.

Anyway, I suspect that somebody might not know that the release date for everything has been announced. So I’ll post a link to the release date post:

1 Like

Just for the record, it comes out this tuesday, see above!

Or today, whatever…

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

I guess it’s today and not tomorrow because of some time zone issues. Because at least in countries like India it’s already tomorrow whereas in our part of the world it’s still today :thinking: :slight_smile: