Just released adventure games

rest assured the only spoiler is blurred :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for getting it!
I made this one twice as long as Pirate Theme Park, as I felt that game was pretty short for the price, but I know for some people this one might still seem that bit too pricey.
Some people give large tips on Itch (couple of people even paid $15 for the first game), so it’s hard to know where to set it.
I’ll most likely do a sale at xmas on both games.

Though with any luck you’ll get stuck for 6 hours and then it’ll seem a bargain!

3 Likes

So you are planning (only) 2 parts? :wink:

With my luck I’ll miss one important thing (as always) and will get stuck for several weeks. So it will pay out. :joy:

2 Likes

Oh, I meant Act I of this one and Pirate Theme Park will be on sale…

Jeffrey In Space is going to be three acts, I have quite a lot of Act II done already, each act is on a different planet.

And yeah, I’ll probably do some sort of deal where if you already have the first two parts the third one is cheaper or whatever, I’ll see what options Itch gives me for doing that.

1 Like

Each in a different shade of purple, I suppose :slight_smile:

1 Like

So many left to choose from!

2 Likes

More Berry-colors, please! :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

New to GOG at least, though looks like it might have been on Steam for a bit longer:

I remember it as one of the unsuccessful Kickstarters I’d backed back in the days, though I cannot vouch for its qualities. Given it’s under $10 right now I took the plunge, but might be a while before I’ll give it a try.

3 Likes

Yes, the official title is: “The founders of [redacted]”

2 Likes

3 Likes

A new murder mystery visual novel, GENBA no Kizuna

1 Like

The Abandoned Planet looks interesting, with nice pixel art:

Though it says it’s inspired by the likes of Myst and Riven, so perhaps only enjoyable with the clue book open nearby.

3 Likes