Kellogg's coupons

I have a favour to ask to my German friends.

Kellogg’s has a promotion on his product boxes. There’s a ticket with 50% discount applicable on the ticket of any Merlin amusement park – including Gardaland in Italy.

Unfortunately, that promotion box is not sold in Italy, even if the 50% off ticket is valid in Italy.

Since the full price of Gardaland ticket is € 40.50 (way too expensive in my opinion), may I ask if any of you could send me that ticket, cut from an original Kellogg’s box?

I need two of them.
Of course I will pay the expeditions cost.

Here is the link of the promotion with full instructions (in German):

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Will have a look on my next shopping trip.

1 Like

You know, since you asked me to check I haven’t been yet to a grocery store in Switzerland.

I will also check.

Thanks.
I can’t understand why that box is not sold in Italy.
The list of countries where that promotion is present includes: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Slovenia, Czech Republic.

Better idea: if any german user wants to visit Gardaland this summer, we can meet there.
Be sure to come with enough Kellogg’s boxes :smiley:

Edit: promotion valid only within June, 30th 2018 :frowning:

3 Likes

If this actually becomes a thing, count me in :grin:

1 Like

I’m not German, that means I can’t come?

We were planning to visit Gardaland, but probably not this summer :stuck_out_tongue: but when we do, I’ll tell you.

1 Like

Just to check: You actually can redeem the Steam key coupon in Italy (as an Italian)?

Yes. It doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Actually most of those other attractions are in Germany.

No, you have to fake a German accent :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had to say 2 lines in german while dubbing Reyes. That’s enough german for me! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Can we hear them? Pleeeeease? :grinning:

3 Likes

Yes! Now we want to hear them! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Another question: are there any lines originally in Italian? If so, did you leave them out, or translate them into another language?

2 Likes

The lines I was referring to are said when Reyes drinks the tea, which gives the ability to speak in foreign languages.
In the game, he speaks in German, French, Spanish and Italian.
We decided, for the lines in italian, to say them in English.

3 Likes

Not yet :ransome:

*BEEP* you! :ransome:

3 Likes

Aww, tuna. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

I think I could give them to, but maybe I shouldn´t when Zak doesn´t allow. They´re hilarious…

3 Likes

I bet my Italian is better than your German. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like