New Year's Resolutions

Actually I was surprised that on his list for the new year wasn’t “change my underwear”…

1 Like

Sounds like an idea for a new bestselling game - maybe you should team up with @Paul. :wink:

1 Like

Because I can always do that the year after!

1 Like

I could blame you for starting it in the first place…

If I understand this correctly, you’re saying we should hire gnomes to steal Ron, Gary, and David’s underpants, as collateral, in exchange for making the game? Good thinking.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Btw, now that I have Soviet and game in one sentence - ever played this underground adventure? SOVIET UNTERZOEGERSDORF / SOWJET-UNTERZOEGERSDORF / adventure game

Did I? I’m going to have to check that…

Well @someone might have equal parts in it.

And for some strange reason me frequently changing avatars got twisted into rarely changing underwear. The internet is so weird…

2 Likes

Well, that works both ways. I’ll let you know have far I ran and then go “how 'bout you?”

(Seriously hoping you’re not one of those triathlon people who call anything less than 10 miles “warming up”)

But first things first: having an indigestion or four in the coming week! Ah, traditions! :christmas_tree: :fireworks:

Sounds good!

Actually I’m an ultra marathon runner.

:joy:

Yes. Both parts are weird. :slight_smile: Sadly, the developers haven’t done the third part (yet)…

So these chocolate truffles gave you super-powers? (Now I’m glad that I will get them next year…)

Well it might be the steroids I put in them but, sure.

2 Likes

But will it end up like in that one episode where Sam & Diane meet up for what they think is a double date but it turns out they both paid their significant others to turn up with them so that the other one doesn´t think they´re alone?

Hm, maybe. What would be the equivalent of that? Perhaps if I Photoshop my head onto this?

Maybe…but please…just…don´t…okay?

1 Like

Looking good!

4 Likes

So, 37 posts and nobody said it.

My new year’s resolution is going to be 1920x1080. -insert George the Postman’s laugh here-

4 Likes

So, now, seriously.

It was December 2016 and somebody asked me my resolutions for 2017, and I said, “you know what? I always *beep* them up, so I’m just going to say gain weight, so I might as well lose some”.

I lost 8 kilos (17.6 lbs for the “strange measure unit guys”).

So, I’ll keep this tradition and let’s say that my goals for 2018 are:

1. never finish the Italian TWP dub
  2. never find the time to design my new adventure game
  3. stop running (and forget that half marathon in may)

That should do!

3 Likes

But does it have a pulley in the middle?

1 Like