Did you read these news? It happened in Cuba:

What is the first thing that did you think? :wink:

IMG_20170929_234313

1 Like

Actually, first thing to mind was this:

Dune 2 sonic tanks

1 Like

Reminds me of this (absurd) movie scene:

PS: That was one of the most forgettable movies I’ve ever seen… even though I still remembered it.

In other news Donald Big Baby Trump is f*cking off back to America. We love you America but why???

This was a successful KS campaign :wink:

Sometimes I get dismayed with life and then a bunch of Brits go and buy an inflatable Donald Trump baby balloon and fly it during his visit and my faith is restored.

And it’s going stateside! Yeeeeeeeah.

Clipboard01ttt

1 Like

A while back there was an installation of flying pigs to block the “Trump” sign on his building in Chicago.

So, most of us here in the States are just as astounded as you about him.

3 Likes

A while ago when I drove through a remote village in austria I learned about the local Hells Angels projecting their logo on a neighboring church´s roof, which resulted in a minor scandal (I think it´s hilarious). And that reminded me. Wasn´t (or is there) a guy who made or makes insulting light projections onto the Trump Tower (stuff like “here lives a sexual predator” etc.). Is that still a thing and how do you manage to remain anonymous when projecting giant letters on a building´s side?

I hadn’t heard that one. I suppose it might be true, but seems a little unlikely considering how people freak out about unknown things. Like when Cartoon Network put up a bunch of Mooninites around the city and they called in the bomb squad.

2 Likes

Nice!!! Reminds me of Pink Floyd.

Interesting. 2 points. 1, Hells Angels are not the cuddly Easy Rider type people most people think they are. Especially in America where they are into all kinds of crime. 2. I do hope this is true, it is what he deserves.

Yeah, I don’t know- you would think it would be quite obvious who was doing it. Unless he had a high powered projector hidden in a vehicle or something? Or some kind of modified laser pen?

Anarchy In The U.K - No someone didn’t refuse a cup of tea, A 100ft naked image of Gail Porter (TV presenter) was projected on to the Houses of Parliament in 1999 as part of a publicity stunt by FHM magazine.

She was quite an attractive woman, but really annoying. Not my cup of tea and too cute looking. She went bald and went off tv.

Yeah, I expect you would have about a million police, helicopters, snipers, the army. :wink:

Anyone notice that in the US, despite all the issues they always have the budget for about a billion police officers?

People still think that? They and their prime rivals the Bandidos are very infamous. Also in germany and austria.

I found a shot of the projection on the church roof.

grafik

grafik

2 Likes

In the U.K yeah I think so. Yeah they are. This country sometimes gets all gooey eyed over gangsters from London who supposedly were protecting people but it’s all bollocks they were nasty evil people who exploit the vunerable.

We don’t have much HA activity here. Which is good.

:expressionless: Yes, that’s been one of the biggest arguments here for ages. Could we possibly use some of that 1 trillion dollars for education instead of defense?

3 Likes

317213_5_

We don’t have enough police here. Can we have some of yours? (without the guns)

1 Like

I think things have got to a new low when countries are resorting to using video game characters to do their dirty work

That was quite a culture shock. During my time over there, one day when I took our dog out to the park, there were a score of police cars in the parking lot (I’ve been the only guy actually walking to the park, I think), and an intimidating lady standing guard at the entrance. My first thought was that there must be a murderer hunt going on, but I approach anyway and ask if it was possible to enter. Turns out, someone might have spotted a bobcat, but it would be perfectly safe. I did go in, but perfectly safe I felt not this day, with all those armed people running about.

1 Like

Last time I´ve seen a rifle was last month crossing the border from austria to germany. I hadn´t seen one in many many years up to that point.

Isn’t that a good sign?

1 Like

I didn´t say it wasn´t and of course it is!

1 Like