Official Thimbleweed Park Forums

Offiss (Office) Key missing!

after a break of almost 2 years I continued playing TP and now entered the Factory with Delores. The brown door is closed and after a while I gave up looking in a walkthrough. I need the “offiss key” from Chucks Lab and it’s supposed to be behind the picture, besides the safe. There is no key. In my last savegame (the one from which I continued none of the Charakter has the key. Just for fun I tried a older savegame and look what Delores has in here inventory: The offiss key. For whatever reason the key went missing between savegame used, dropped this key between Savegame 6 hours 0 minutes and 10 hours 17 minutes. I don’t have any savegame in between and can’t for the life of me remember what I did 2 years ago. Can anyone give me hint where I might have “dropped” or “lost” the damn key? I really don’t want to replay from scratch and as far as i know there is no deadlock in TP, right?

Can you post screenshots of each character’s TO-DO list? And perhaps of Delores next to the brown door you’re referring to?

Or maybe post the savegame in question and we can look into it.

Even better, yes!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl: i was just same like you before. I was like calling the hint throne machine almost for 10 times. Because behind of the picture there was nothing!!! But yeah, finally i watched YouTube where they find it and OMG, I should have Increased brightness of my phone display​:joy::joy: so i could find the key was at a bit right side of the behind :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

But in your case if you really lost it… Well…:sweat_smile::key: Here…

Official Thimbleweed Park Forums powered by Discourse.