Patch for cd version

Watching how this ruins a record and the combination of low quality, panning and doppler makes it rather crazy.

Perfect christmas present for people you don’t like.

1 Like

Drawback: It only works on people having (and valuing) such records, this reduces the pool of people drastically.

There is also a tear-down video showing they have mounted the speaker on top rather on the side. At least they have tried :slight_smile:

True but it might be a valid option because the percentage within the relevant fraction could still be high enough.

I like the ez muzak vibe from 4:44-4:51. The sound at the end of your second video was cool, video related it triggered this one.

my ears are still bleeding…

Mission candy/games bowl - okay, let’s do this!

People look weird at you when you get this many usb-sticks.

Next step will be choosing the games … hmmm.

$64 Thimbleweed Park
$63 The Witness
$62 Gauntlet II (Arcade)
$61 Chip’s Challenge (Lynx)
$60 Ye Rapids (Arcade)
$5F The Cave
$5E Doom 3
$5D Torchlight II
$5C Sam & Max - Hit the Road
$5B The Bard’s Tale - Tales of the Unknown (Amiga)
$5A “Now that the statue is done, we must do something ceremonial.” (Amiga)
$59 Legend of Grimrock II
$58 Moon Patrol (Arcade)
$57 Bioshock
$56 Dig Dug (Arcade)
$55 Robotron 2084 (Arcade)
$54 ▊

Hi,

I only have the latest version of the game, never had any older versions before the arcade was added, and I’m curious - how exactly the arcade was blocked in older versions? Did the shovel never appear outside the mansion, or the arcade was locked like in Casual mode? Or both?

Both. No shovel appeared and no access at all to the arcade room.

I didn’t know that!

Well… Doug had one. :wink:

OK, I’ll be precise: no shovel appeared outside of the mansion as an object to take. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, but a lot of people tried to get that shovel. :wink:

My mistake, it’s not a bug, it’s a feature - once you open the arcade, it becomes accessible in new playthroughs, including Casual ones - Tokens (and Pie), is it supposed to do this? :: Thimbleweed Park General Discussions
I really don’t like this save.dat system which alters new playthroughs :frowning:

I edited out the comment about it from my post.