People, come back!

Well, he was a lot if times in Austria… :thinking:

I admit that I have been abstinent for months. There are so many (other) obligatory things that have kept me from visiting these TWP forums frequently. :frowning:
During the last few months I even forgot about it. I’m sure that news on Ron’s next game would revive my enthusiasm again, though. Let’s wait and see.

4 Likes

This just in: Ron Gilbert will release an retro-style point & click adventure game, that will reveal The Secret of Monkey Island!

False news is still news, right? :thinking:

5 Likes

:open_mouth: You forgot TWP? But the signals are strong tonight!

6 Likes

any news about that? anyone? @someone?

No. He is playing Forager and WoW at the moment. So maybe we’ll get a Forworld of Agercraft next year? :thinking:

1 Like

in case he logs out until then…

2 Likes

Don’t forget us semi-lurkers. I never left :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I don’t think we’ll be seeing me around here again any time soon…

Oh wait, no, here I am.

8 Likes

Can somebody please slaughter Ron Gilbert’s character in WoW, and burn his ashes or something, so he gets back to work?

9 Likes

I am very much lurking at this thread, as well (pardon my intrusion)

I miss Ron Gilbert and his games too much that I am watching one of his interviews in Google lol

#RonGilbertSeparationAnxiety

8 Likes

Yeah, it would be great if @RonGilbert could send us an update and a sign of life. It would be just nice to know if he is still working on a/his own game or if he left the game industry. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

And if he would send a new banner/header… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Ok, we have a sign of life from @RonGilbert:

7 Likes

As @Festarossa remarked, the picture Ron posted may be a clue to a MI3a making :no_mouth:

3 Likes

here, have another one on me :beer:

1 Like

Though, can he really do an MI3a and have permission to do so?

Yes he can. No, he don’t have.

1 Like

Seems like everyone switched over to Twitter: I’ve just checked @Guga’s account for the Kill Yourself posts and Twitter suggests that I should follow all other users of this forum. :joy: (even the ones who left it…)

1 Like

It’s true in a way; I feel like I might’ve used Twitter more than I have in a decade. And mainly due to @PiecesOfKate’s tweets…

1 Like