PiecesOfKate's journey in Italy

SHE HASN’T? WTH!

3 Likes

IKR? We´ve been trying our best to persue her to finally get it going for the past few weeks, I believe she even had a poll on it. And I think she said she gonna start it very soon (even delaying Monkey 2 in favour of it).

1 Like

Tut, yeah, she’s so annoying. She should’ve cancelled her holiday to play it. And look, now she’s going to work!

6 Likes

No way no, otherwise this topic would never have existed.

5 Likes

:flushed:

2 Likes

More important: Had the toilet paper the wrong orientation? Such things could throw you in a different time zone…

3 Likes

It was at the hotel, so I had to change it :smiley:

4 Likes

By checking the option in the menu?

2 Likes

I’d quite like it if that was an option on all hotel booking forms. And a wake-up call from Ransome.

4 Likes

Look this is 2018, if two rolls of toilet paper who roll the same way want to be together it is their business, okay?

5 Likes

Work is boring and I’d rather be McKracking. I don’t think it’s on Steam, though. What’s the best way to get it for my Mac?

1 Like

You have a mac at work, too?

So you’ll be Mac McKracking? :grinning:

5 Likes

Well, if she doesn’t find a legal copy she’ll be Mac cracking.

4 Likes

It´s so nice I can hear that in your voice now! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Until then we Cracks will just keep on McNaggin´ her to get it!

Gog (that’s the only legal way I know of):

/edit: When you start it, drop me a note. As promised, I’ll play it too. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes but I meant when I go home.

I’ve not used Gog yet but I shall check it out :slightly_smiling_face:

Of course! And as @Someone said GOG is the only way at the moment.

1 Like

You don’t have to install a client program like on Steam. Just buy the game on the website, download and install it. :slight_smile: