PiecesOfKate's journey in Italy

I know of people who said they couldn´t get it to work somehow without installing galaxy first for some reason.

Cool, sounds easy.

Hm, okay noted :+1:

If you encounter problems, drop me a note. I’ll check it.

1 Like

Can’t remember if I asked this before, but are there dead ends in it?

Mostly running out of money.

Bad ones. The kind that you find out about only much later.

Well, there is flushing down the bread crumbs for one.

Yes, but not as much as in Maniac Mansion. One tip is to write everything down what Zak tells you to remember. :slight_smile:

And another one? The only additional things I remember are to kill one or two characters at the wrong time and to use the “space van” on the mars at the wrong time.

2 Likes

Oh noooo :scream: I hate those!

Sigh, noted.

Don’t forget to read the enclosed documents of the game, especially the newspaper. You can get a better version here:

You also have a choice of different versions with different graphics to play, take a look here:

I prefer the EGA version :slight_smile: (GOG includes EGA and FM-Towns)

Also note there are spoilers later in this linked thread.

3 Likes

But it was the last Luasfilm adventure game with those dead ends. :slight_smile:

Also, do you want to write a flight plan of the plane connections and prices as you go or are you find just looking it up on the net? You should know those since that will help you save travel costs.

Yes, that’s a very good advise. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh great, I’ll remember that when I’m banging my head on the table!

Is this an adventure game or a maths puzzle? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Never mind, I’m not going to let these things put me off!

2 Likes

Don´t. We make it sound worse than it actually is.

1 Like

Yep. We are playing game already. :wink:

Or you could just win the lotto… A-ding-dang-doo, I’ve said too much already.

1 Like

To be fair, that part is real easy to miss out on.

That’s why I bring it up. I feel like the game is hard enough without having to do intricate math problems. If you take care of the money issue as soon as possible it makes the game much more enjoyable. Less banging your head on the desk.

3 Likes

Exactly. So I would just advise to check out this.

• Put Annie on a plane only if you really really need her help. She doesn´t have to fly much at all really in the game. Better yet, pay for her as Zak when ever you can.
  • Should you ever find yourself inside an UFO, walk to the right and don´t leave just yet.

I also hope Labyrinths aren´t a problem. My dad always hated them.

1 Like