Shall I create a discord server for the forum

Actually I thought I´d be cool if any of you guys did that. You know with live hints and all.

Hm, well why the heck not I suppose. I’d have to set it up though. Desktop for streaming, laptop on the side to keep an eye on the chat, stuff like that. Also like hell am I going to sit inside right now. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Btw, the same link @tasse-tee already posted is also here: Found a TWP Discord server

3 Likes

I second this! :slight_smile:

@Someone I figured I’d give it a go, but on Linux I couldn’t quite figure out how to do the streaming in OBS and in Windows ScummVM is super weird and fuzzy. Any idea what to do about that?

Edit: it’s better at 3x.

You know, I wish it offered an arbitrary number of multiplication instead of just that 3x limit. I want something like 8x with black borders for perfect scaling.

Anyway, on Linux it looks basically okay regardless what you pick, but on Windows it looks like only 3x looks more or less okay when making it fullscreen.

Not at the moment. I’ll have a look at it later. Have you googled your problem?

1 Like

I just figured out I had to add a “Display capture” source. Or a specific window even. Now if I can get the game audio in there we’re golden, lol.

Alright, I’m test streaming at twitch.tv/frenziefrenz and I’m on the Discord server.

Edit: argh, even the sound seems worse on Windows, lol

@Someone Now start watching, lol. I know you missed my reaction to the door. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You should draw a map. :wink:

I dunno if my map helped much but my basic strategy of following the symbols seems to have done the trick. :stuck_out_tongue:

:shushing_face:

I get it now. The map was quite relevant for getting out. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Someone Any hints from the echo chamber? :stuck_out_tongue:

We should move over to the official Zak thread. :slight_smile: (Cause I’m switching continuously between your stream and my work. :wink: )

Where is Zak at the moment?

Ah, Ok. Maybe he can help the girls on Mars? :slight_smile:

Why don’t you turn the lighter on?

Here I am, online and present.

1 Like

Are you watching the stream?

I just realized that maybe I should’ve been recording besides streaming. Oh well, at least we’ll have the Twitch archive for a couple of weeks. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like