Why are you online on a Saturday night?

It’s Saturday night and obviously a lot(*) of people are still online and in the TWP forum. So: Why? No party around? Too old? You live alone on a high mountain? You hate Discos?

(*) more than one

1 Like

I spent the Saturday with my company (I mean with close friends).
Now it’s time to go to sleep. It’s 1 A.M. :grinning:

1 Like

Since there are no mountains where I live, for all the other reasons. Regardless, I never felt the urge to go out partying/dancing on a Saturday night, even when I was younger.
I enjoy playing onstage with my band, but not so much the party afterwards.

2 Likes

What makes you think we aren’t out and still on the forum? :wink:
I almost exclusively check the forum on my phone: in waiting rooms, at the playground, while eating lunch, at 6am when I wake up…

Hi, my name is yrface, and I am a Thimbleweed Forum Addict

4 Likes

What did I say about this being our regular place? Also didn’t you ask that before?

Who’s online? I’m not online. :eyes:

2 Likes

I hate discos! and there are two big lakes near my home + A hill in 100m + Railway Station (The trains are noisy) + A highway to Chennai.

1 Like

Fortunately you have some good choices. Do your friends dislike discos, too?

1 Like

Fateh Sagar and Pichola ?

What about the groupies?

Because if you are on a party, you wouldn’t be able to post complete sentences. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi, yrface!

Ah! A like-minded! :slight_smile:

My time of drunk forum posts lies many many years in the past. But some of those were legendary.

dr5rrrrr

1 Like

I want to know more about them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Legen — wait for it.

…Dairy (how appropriate).

4 Likes

You fight like a :cow:

1 Like

I think @guga at least knows what I mean.

3 Likes

No I don’t. I never used to be cool. :laughing:

By the way, I wasn’t online yesterday night because I was sleeping, of course :stuck_out_tongue: I think I stopped going out on Saturdays when I was 23.

2 Likes

What about them, then?

Nah, who am I kidding: we’re not even remotely famous for that to happen, and even then it’s not something I would like. I would just completely freeze up, I think. I am really really shy offstage.

I have the same issue. I used to be in a band, and when we traveled to other cities to play the hardest part was the downtime before going onstage. It is impossible for me to make small talk with random strangers. I would have to busy myself changing guitar strings or something.

1 Like

Although you should never do that just before!