Shall I create a discord server for the forum

Why are you using “what is” and not the lighter?

It doesn’t work in there. That flashlight does though.

You can “turn on” the lighter (not using it). But the flashlight works of course too. :slight_smile:

oh lol, is that what I did in the Mayan maze :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought it only worked in that maze or something.

AFAIR it works anywhere :wink:

btw: It’s hard to resist for me to give you more hints. :wink:

I have to go offline in a few minutes. :slight_smile:

I will too, soon.

Edit: darn, I hadn’t enabled the store past broadcasts setting in Twitch. I was actually kinda curious if any of my reactions (like to the door first opening) were fun to watch.

Try the following:

1. Disable high-DPI scaling (compatibility settings in properties)
  2. Use OpenGL without filtering

Thanks, that makes it looks sharp like on Linux.

I just saw you changing the modes. Strangely it seems like they have changed something in the current ScummVM version. I have an older one with two filters: ‘OpenGL’ and ‘OpenGL (no filtering)’.

MAYBE the ‘no filtering’ is the one who has remained.

Sorry can’t watch, will be back in ~2.5 hours. If the world is still here that is.

Ohh, I just have spotted two things. But my mouth stays shut :slight_smile:

The x3 also worked well enough really. It’s just the 1x that looked absolutely horrible at anything sized up. :slight_smile:

Filtering is a separate option. Which looks freaking awful btw. It’s also unclear to me why aspect ratio correction is disabled by default. I guess for really old computers and stuff like Raspberry Pis.

I don’t think it’s performance related but maybe more people prefer their whole screens to be filled.
I guess more people would complain about black borders that wrong aspect ratio. People knowing about aspect ratios are probably also more likely able to find this option.

1 Like