(SPOILERS) Did you get stuck? Which puzzle(s)?

As the title says, how many times did you really get badly stuck and how you solved those puzzles?

I got stuck badly twice to the point of getting help from the Internet. I wish I did not do but it happened… I’m ashamed.
I enjoyed immensely the rest of the game.

SPOILER

1. Radiation foot prints
  2. Zap the hotel lock

BTW this is my first post so :
I’m a die hard fan of old adventures like majority here since I played was MM on C64. The genre blew my mind and since then Ron has been my hero. I don’t want to die without seeing MI3a.

This thread might be quite similar to For those who've completed the game, what was the hardest puzzle? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are right. Thanks. I figured that out in fact after having posted this. I wanted to edit but then the introduction was out of context. :slight_smile:

I needed significant time for the following problems:

-Obtaining the map.
-Finding a magic book (because I assumed there wasn’t one in Morena’s place having checked previously).
-Zapping hotel room door to obtain toolkit.
-And lots of other puzzles but for a lesser time.

There are lots of puzzles that take a long time but don’t feel like it. I knew for a long time that I needed to find the murder weapon but didn’t find the chainsaw for a long time, however I was getting on with a lot of other tasks so it felt insignificant.

I got stuck getting the ticket stub :delores: