(SPOILERS) Which Easter-Eggs have you found?

Guys, that’s pretty simple: at the very beginning the game could be entirely completed by testers. Me and DZ-Jay were among the first ones here to test betas on iOS. I made it in time to see the great Easter Egg, 'cause I looked for it, after I saw this

Back then only Meteor game was available into the arcade. I silently suffered within myself while I avoided to share the hilarious use of Sexy Riker’s voice.
I had the feeling that the shovel belonged to a supposed puzzle chain not (or not yet) implemented. And the spot with the X in the wood… All that only as beautiful sceneries?
And since the grumpy nature of our Ron makes him like something only when he like something without any doubt, and also the kind and smart side of him makes him capture the good vibes from the audience, I thought that it could be possible. Some clues, and my great curiosity helped.
EDIT: It could be possible that I saw it while testing the equivalent PC beta build… I don’t remember, months have passed…

Now, you answer my question:
was the puzzle chain for tokens originally intended as we know it, or did Ron get inspired by the thread above?
What do you think?

2 Likes