Sure, even more beeping cat pictures

Here’s my gran’s cat, Missy!

And a funny action shot

6 Likes

That strongly reminds me of an old couch I had for a while.

Aww… But, erk, her head’s melted!

1 Like

Is it? How?

In the second shot.

Oh you mean the motion blur! I really was wondering if that was some super obscure cat owner slang I wasn´t familar with! :laughing:

1 Like

@Festarossa
I’ve found this picture of a cat in a sauna (by Joni Kantonen www.jonikantonen.net)

It looks like cats love saunas!
Maybe you can find them nearby.

2 Likes

I wonder who/what it’s staring at… :ransome:

1 Like

Over by one of the litter boxes we’ve got this piece of cardboard to prevent litter from being thrown in with the radiator. The radiator heat collects there for obvious reasons, and the cats push the cardboard off to stick their face in the heat.

Also of course they just lounge over radiators in general.

:slightly_smiling_face:

I remember the cat I had when I was a kid once burned the tip of its tail while sleeping by the fireplace! (Nothing dangerous anyway).

While I wonder if the pictures of cat in saunas are taken while it’s working at high temperatures (probably not).

Eheh :slight_smile: Who knows…

Cats do love saunas. E.g. the cat of my colleague goes to sauna after people are done. There’s probably some 50° or 60° at that time.

3 Likes

In the depth of summer the front windows (which sadly don’t have any cover on the outside) catch a lot of sun. The curtains are closed then, and inside the curtains it’s incredibly hot. Think 30+° inside, 36° outside, and I don’t even want to know how much in the window.

Anyway, Kuma likes to just sit in there… and when she walks out she’s like a walking radiator.

She does that any time of year, sitting in the sun in the window, but in July it’s like @#$@#$@#$ how can she even stand that?!

2 Likes

My uncle told me how they had a cat that sat right in front of the fire all the time. They could smell it when her whiskers singed :laughing:

4 Likes

Nushi’s ready for bed…

But Leksi wants to play instead…

And here is Kuma’s grumpy head!

3 Likes

May the 4th bring the sun.
It’s cold today, as you can see.

6 Likes

Is that Ransome all grown up? :relaxed:

Yes, Ransome and Yang, with SpeckOfDust pressed between them.

2 Likes

Nushi on the couch! (Very unusual.)

3 Likes

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm? :smile_cat:

No, not at all! :slight_smile:

She’ll occasionally sit on the armrest or on you, but not on the couch.

1 Like