Tasse-Tee vs TWP Hard Mode!

7 Likes

Haha, I love how they all leave the booth at the same time!

2 Likes

Loaded up my save file and discovered a new thing almost immediately! :smile:

4 Likes

Wee-heeeh!

(Pretty sure that was added only in the talk-to-other-playable characters patch)

2 Likes

Some funny lines I found:
Logs
Chainsaw
Trash

4 Likes

I ā€œdiscoveredā€ it too by accident while testing some of my and my sisterā€™s lines. It was a good thing because I could notice that Cassieā€™s line had the wrong intonation.

Hmm, now I donā€™t remember if I overwrote that file with the correct oneā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s been some time since I fired up the game so that chainsaw bit was the first time Iā€™ve heard ā€œuncensored Ransome.ā€ I have to say that I like ā€œcensored Ransomeā€ better ā€“ maybe itā€™s because imagining what heā€™s saying is more fun. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Test: what happens if Franklin uses each piece of stationery on the HotelTron 3000, and the hotel manager disposes of them all? Is it a dead end?
Findings: the stationery reappears in the rooms you took them from. No dead end.

6 Likes

Achievement: new word learned - stationery
Requirement: thanking @tasse-tee
Dealing: Thank you, @tasse-tee!

3 Likes

Huh, I feel like I mightā€™ve learned that word from an adventure game back in the '90s or early 2000s.

1 Like

Not to be confused with stationary (not moving) :blush:

2 Likes

That I learned from a sci-fi novel in the mid-'90s. (In its Dutch form, stationair, that is.) Some spaceship had a something like a stationary steam engine, except with dark matter instead of steam.

1 Like

Loaded my save file with Franklin, and my next experiment immediately presented itself.

3 Likes

Current status: Iā€™m on Part 4. Got a pizza flyer, need to find the location of the meeting. Got some cake, need some ice cream - Clara wasnā€™t even in the elevator at this part in Casual Mode. Took me a while to get some ThimbleCon tix as I was guessing most of the answers :sweat_smile: Thereā€™s at least seven sets of unique questions. And I think Casual Mode treats all your answers as correct by default.

5 Likes

You do? Hm, I forgot all about that already I guess.

1 Like

I donā€™t even remember any of thatā€¦
Was it where you need to convince the annoying kid you got your lingo down? Or was it the radio station contest?

1 Like

That was simple, except it took a few minutes due to trying out some wrong options on purpose. :wink:

1 Like

The radio station contest.

Remind me, what happened there? I vaguely remember calling 'em (?) but thatā€™s about it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1, but blur them spoilers.
I donā€™t want to interfere with my blackout-forgetting-process-in-order-to-enjoy-my-next-play-through-as-if-I-just-discovered-a-game-from-2017-that-plays-like-a-game-from-1987-you-never-heard-about-and-found-at-the-bottom-of-a-drawer.

1 Like