Tell me your dreams

Yeah that sorta undermines our cunning plan.

1 Like

You just have to drive faster than me in the truck. And maybe we can distract her with an English breakfast?

1 Like

I would try super cute kittens.

1 Like

Gasp!

Gasp!

Ouch, whiplash.

Self-castigation won´t get you out of this!

1 Like

Another thing I have to post into two topics because it fits in both.

I dreamed of this song last night.

My dreams, man. I tell ya…:metal:

I keep forgetting to post about last night’s dream. I can’t remember much about what happened, but the lucidity interested me.

I was in my aunt’s house (which looked nothing like it actually does), and her cat (she doesn’t have one) had died. Me and my friends and family were trying to find out what had happened.

Then I had a creeping feeling that everything felt ‘too normal’. I started saying to the people there that I think I’m dreaming, or that maybe I’m in one of their dreams, but they just looked at me strangely and said it’s definitely real life.

Then I woke up and thought ‘I need to write this all down before I forget it’ (at this point I remembered a lot more stuff that happened). So I fished around under the bed for my notebook. I couldn’t find my usual one so I wrote it in another one.

Then… I woke up again. Turns out that bit was a dream too.

So I THINK I’m awake now, but who the crap knows.

2 Likes

Problem fixed!

I wouldn’t be too sure of that… I am not :laughing:
(Reminder to self: edit/delete this post tomorrow to mess with @PiecesOfKate)

4 Likes

:scream:

2 Likes

Oh sorry guys, I just look at it and it makes me sad. I thought it would have been interesting for someone but… it’s better not. Again, it was good for me to write it here, because I realized its meaning, but I guess there’s enough space for less sad dreams.

? :frowning:

Hey, don´t worry. That`s what this therapy session here is for.

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s as Milan says. Feel free to share what you want.

3 Likes

Because it really is like this: Besides all the off topic chatter, and all that jokey stuff that you can see us babble on about here I have also gotten to know @PiecesOfKate as a very sensitive and caring person with a really big heart. So don´t be afraid of a more difficult topic because I think she (and we) will be able to handle this. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sorry you had a sad dream Gffp. I hope it helped you to write it out, even if you didn’t want to keep it on here. And that’s fine if you don’t want to - I don’t want anyone to post something they’re uncomfortable with.

But equally if you’re worried about upsetting us then as the others say - we can handle it :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Well, as usual, dreams seem to have multiple layers of interpretation, and one of those layers was related to the chat we had many times about life (and death) of point and click adventure games. Unfortunately the other layers are related to less pleasant things. Also I always see this place as a constructive place. It doesn’t mean we don’t look at con when we debate, but talking about that dream would have brought me to focus on distressing aspects which above all aren’t distinctive of my soul these days, which is quite sunny. It’s strange because the first thing I thought about this morning at 4:30 was: I have to write this on the forum! But writing I realized the meanings it had, and deleted it soon after. It’s strange but it’s like I have a deep trust in you, even if I never met you. But still this is a public place, and the rawness of the images seemed ungenerous towards the topic about adventure games (but, you know, we can’t directly control unconscious mind).

4 Likes

The same happens to me sometimes, and to @guga more often :slight_smile:
Maybe it’s because we don’t judge each other, it’s like a healty family, even if none of us knows each other personally.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Just kidding! :sunglasses:

Okay then…you all have to pick one each.

Beatles vs. Stones
Coke vs. Pepsi
Star Wars vs. Star Trek
Kirk vs. Picard
Joel vs. Mike
Marvel vs. DC
Pixar vs. Dreamworks
Lucas Arts vs. Sierra
Jesus vs. Mohammed
Donald Trump vs. Adolf Hitler

Ah, well that’s interesting. Hmmm…OK right now I say:

Stones