Tell me your dreams

Yesterday it was sunny, average umidity, not muggy.

:sweat:
…no more late-night driving for you, Zak! Promise? :wink:

2 Likes

sunshine every morning and rain/thunderstorms every afternoon for the last couple of days now

my dream last night:
I was in a music school and there was a guy singing Bohemian Rhapsody and his teacher was giving comments on how to use his voice better. It sounded really good. Neither him or here were people I know in real life, but I could clearly see their faces, which is pretty rare for my dreams)
Then I stepped into another class room, picked up a guitar and played some bottleneck blues.

So no real stress for me! Oh, yeah… I’m planning on going to the guitar store in real life next week, so makes sense.

1 Like

perhaps you really died in that universe and you have now reincarnated in this one
:thinking:

I’ve had similar dreams like that before. I’m driving on the highway, and then my view just goes black. So I know I am bound to hit something and I can’t break brake or anything. Especially stressful when I realize I have passengers riding along.

Another recurring stress dream I have is about burglars entering the house. Then I wake up (for real) and need to get out of bed go check everything is OK at 3:30AM or so.

1 Like

Didn’t you enter the classroom singing:
“Oh mamma mia, mamma mia, mamma mia let me go!” ?

2 Likes

Damnit, no! it was just the first part before the solo.

Sometimes that happens to mee, to.
Even worse, I dream of @Someone who enters in my bedroom and hits me while I’m sleeping! :weary:

1 Like

ouch!
:joy: for adding a @ there

2 Likes

Or, you’re unconscious and this forum is all in your head.

I think it’s most likely you feel something you have no control over is about to happen, or is happening already.

1 Like

Then it’s likely that you deserved it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Kate, I thought we all agreed on never telling Zak. What if he wakes up from the coma? We’ll all disappear!

4 Likes

wow, I have a very detailed and vivid unconsciousness then! Let me see if I can pull some other tricks then, if it is all in my head anyway…

print @tasse-tee

Nope… It’s real life alright!

You’re gonna need a 3D printer for that.

4 Likes

Ah crap.

It’s not your subconscious - it’s Zak’s. He gets to make the decisions I’m afraid. Printing @tasse-tee might not be his priority. Unless you can put the idea in his head :wink:

1 Like

I don’t really know if I dreamed, but I slept like beep.

No need for this kerfuffel. :wink: In Germany I can buy Teetassen in several dedicated shops. If @sushi would like to have one, I’ll send him one. But it’s really odd that he can’t get porcelain cups for tea in his country… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Love this English word :smile:

3 Likes

that was implied!

and using bio-ink too

1 Like

I like it too! Maybe we should start a new thread with English words we like… :wink:

1 Like

Oh yeah, like hell!

Wiktionary suggests it might be of scottish origin.

1 Like