Tell me your dreams

Doctor Farci. That’s how he was called.

Oh, you mean in general? Then I’d say… dentist

They do both in italy? That seems busy. In germany those are very different professions (Zahnarzt und Kieferorthopäde).

Hmm yep, as far as I can remember, all dentists I know do basically everything that has to do with teeth.

And before anyone objects that we’re going off-topic… we’re not. Teeth are a recurring topic in dreams.

So what does an ortodontista do?

That’s right. Ortodontista, or ortognatodonzista.

Anyway, we DO have a word that means “jaw”. It is “ganascia”, but it’s quite uncommon and both colloquial. No way it’s a medical term. No dentist refers to a mascella or a mandibola as a “ganascia superiore” or “ganascia inferiore”.
Collegues si sganascerebbero (would laugh their jaws out).
Anyway, mascella and mandibola come directly from latin (maxilla and mandibula

1 Like

No, it was in the middle of the night.

not even to go to the bathroom?

Absolutely.

All this teeth chatter is driving me nuts.

2 Likes

Let’s see if we all together dream tonight about teeth…

I know my good night lecture in that case…

grafik

Simpsons reference :ballot_box_with_check:
Offended at least two forum regulars :ballot_box_with_check:
Contributed to the thread with an interesting dream story. :x:

Yup, I keep on knitting my own straight-jacket everyday. :+1:

5 Likes

Maybe looking at the menu requires too much concentration. Your brain gets the message that it needs to actively think about something, and then you wake up naturally because of the increased brain activity.

You could try telling yourself, “I’ll have my favourite dish”. Or look for a waiter and tell them your choice straight away. Then the dream might continue :blush:

That book, it actually shows what people look like after being punched in the face for insulting a Brit. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

:tophat:
:eyes:
:nose:
:lips:
:coat:
:jeans:

1 Like

----:nerd_face:
:boxing_glove::martial_arts_uniform::boxing_glove:
_ :athletic_shoe: :athletic_shoe:

2 Likes

Yeah great, that´s the second british Katie that wants to kickbox me, now. I assume you have a stepladder, as well?

@Someone, looks like you have to update your drawing now.

2 Likes

Good crap. I’m away for the weekend and just got 21 new notifications. Scanning through they seem to be about Zak’s dream, teeth and England v Germany. I’ll read through these when I get back. (No talking about me while I’m not 'ere!)

1 Like

:zipper_mouth_face:

England is winning, that’s all you need to know :wink: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Thank you for holding the fort :uk:

1 Like