Tell me your dreams

It´s two against one!

Besides:

1 Like

And now we’ve gone full circle! :smile:

2 Likes

Mmmhhh…

Anyone have any idea if the above text would have fitted the required lenght for a Mansion mansion library book? Since I´m planning on releasing my would have been answering machine message soon, I might add this as a potential book. :thinking:

Does that work? Can you actually try to (re)act in your dreams (somehow)?

harrumph (*)

(*) New favorite English word after party pooper - and I don’t have an idea how harrumph is pronounced (and if Germans are even able to pronounce that word…)

Hey, I’m still here!

1 Like

Pronunciation is on the left…

…and german pronunciation is on the right and makes it sound like “Herr Ampf”, so I would say no…

Yet awfully late!

2 Likes

Well, that doesn’t sound like a native speaker… :slight_smile:

Hey! I have … things to do. Important things… Very important! Yes.

Well there is more:

Then multitask!

2 Likes

I’m a man! But I’ll try to start with multitasking-dreaming. Now.

4 Likes

Result of the research I did last night: That doesn’t work. (Or maybe the storm here in northern Germany prevented me from doing that.)

But it would be indeed interesting to know if you can dream a dream or at least imagine something in a dream. I can’t remember any dream where this happened.

That’s so weird, I think I was watching Blackadder at the exact moment you guys were exchanging related clips! :ghost:

I doubt it. It wasn’t many words - I had to keep cutting mine.

Re harrumph, I’ve realised I always write ‘hurrumph’. In my defence, mine’s more accurate (for Brits anyway).

1 Like

Good, I can always add to it. I´m still waiting for my 1987 sound clip, though. Maybe next week or so…

Edit: Just checked I´m 105 words short of the required lenght (original post said 100 words per page so 200 and I´ve got around 95).

Is it similar to colour vs. color?

I don’t remember much, but I remember I was making prank phone calls to a help line for people who got frauded after falling in love with South Korean girls they met on the Internet. It seems an oddly specific help line, but dreams are dreams.

I remember there was an actual reason, not just for fun. But when I was making my phone call, impersonating Giovanni from Rome, it was already 3pm and the phone line had closed. It was then that I noticed I hadn’t had lunch, and John Malkovich offered me to eat with his family (mayyyybe watching Being John Malkovich before going to bed might have had an influence on this). But I declined, saying that “in three hours I’ll be having dinner anyway, so I’ll pass and I’ll use it as an excuse to eat some comfort food, like pizza”. So I went to a pizzeria at 5pm, but they told me it was too soon for a normal pizza, at 5pm they only baked whole grain pizzas, and I didn’t want it.

Fin.

3 Likes

No I meant I doubt it’ll fit… Although your edit suggests you’re fine.

That 'urt my 'ead.

Yeah, it´s way too short actually.

PiecesOfKater. :dizzy_face:

Id like to say yes, but I think it’s less official than that. I think my way is a bit more colloquial, especially since I’ve just found it referenced on Urban Dictionary, heh.

1 Like

Que?

Extra text to satisfy Mr Discourse

Kater = german for hangover (or a male cat, but hangover in this case).

Ohhh :laughing: I’m neither of those!

1 Like

Impressive, now that you´ve got through the golden mile! :wink:

1 Like