Monument Valley 2

Finished:
The Cave
What Remains of Edith Finch
Maniac Mansion
Thomas Was Alone
Midnight Scenes: Highway
The Secret of Monkey Island

Wow! You are very diligent. Until January I just finished ā€œThe Darkside Detectiveā€ā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s a bit unlike me. I predict that by about August I wouldā€™ve completed only about one extra game.

What are you playing next?

Iā€™m still playing Chuchel. (Not because itā€™s too difficult. :slight_smile: I hadnā€™t just enough time in the past to complete it.)

Iā€™m not sure what I should play after Chuchel. I would like to replay Indy 3 but maybe I will play ā€œKen Folletā€™s Pillars Of The Earthā€ first. (And if you start Zak Iā€™ll maybe replay that too - Iā€™ve promised that somewhere AFAIR :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Have you tried Gorogoa yet?

1 Like

No, but Iā€™ve bought it - so itā€™s still on my list.

(btw: There are tons of other adventure games here that I have to play. If I find somebody who is doing my work, Iā€™ll play them instantly. :wink: )

Since late march/early april has been incredibly shitty for me I abandoned my VR playing simply because concentrating had been really hard, but I plan to pick up where I left off this week, because there is still so much to do in Skyrim and getting lost in a fantasy world is exactly what I need right now.

1 Like

Hmā€¦ First @PiecesOfKate now you - seems to be shitty weeks around the worldā€¦? :thinking:

I just (mostly) kept it out of the forum. But things have been pretty goshdarn awful.

Not really, peace treaty in Korea, Abba reunitingā€¦itĀ“s not that all bad.

1 Like

Iā€™m not just jumping on the bandwagon here, I promise. Things havenā€™t been going well for me recently, either. So Iā€™m really grateful that I can be a part of this community :slight_smile:

1 Like

:hushed::hugs:

As I wrote in another thread: If somebody here in the forum needs to talk with a stranger, PM me. (My last weeks were ā€œneutralā€, so I keep standing beside the wagon. :wink: )

Iā€™m not sure about that - until the songs are out ā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

IĀ“m chaotic good. I never mean to do bad, but most of the time I do.

1 Like

Sorry x

And sorry too x

Me too :slightly_smiling_face: Itā€™s been a good distraction and a good comfort. Plus everyoneā€™s so nice and weā€™ve really got to know each other.

Agreed - canā€™t stand ABBA :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

You are going more and more sympathetic. :wink: They have some few songs I really like while I hate some others. But my father likes ABBA and has all audio cassettes(!) from them (AFAIR)ā€¦

(for some reason one of the less known and played ones).

1 Like

My parents are massive ABBA fans as well. And theyā€™ve seen the film Mamma Mia at least ten times. I like the film, but not enough to watch it that often! :stuck_out_tongue:

I do like the songs in the film - much more than the original versions, for most of them. Apart from those songs, I donā€™t really know ABBAā€™s music.

1 Like

For me the original versions are sounding somewhat ā€œequalā€ (like the composer had used one music and different texts). But in the film with the rearranged versions you can hear that this isnā€™t the case.

1 Like

And you can stand Pierce Brosnans singing voice? :thinking: