The 2018 what are we playing thread

You mean me or @tasse-tee? I for myself can stand it. :slight_smile:

Anyone who likes that movie.

1 Like

Itā€™s all right. If he was in more songs, it might get on my nerves :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Do you have a video? :stuck_out_tongue:

I pretend this is a Lawnmower Man simulationā€¦

2 Likes

Could be worse. Admittedly in a movie from the '50s or '60s heā€™d have been dubbed for sure by a fantastic but less photogenic singer. :slight_smile:

Like Christopher Plummer? I think his original singing in The Sound Of Music only recently turned up somewhere.

If I was thinking of anything in particular it was of Audrey Hepburn I suppose, but yeah. Sheā€™s pretty good except at the higher notes. (Not really a problem, just drop the song down a key or something. The audio is from some random rehearsal track.)

1 Like

Well, Iā€™ve stumbled in a game that could be a spin-off of Thimbleweed Park.
It has an intriguing story, itā€™s simple but clever at the same time.
Itā€™s worth it give it a try.
Data wing

I just started playing season 2 of the last door, and I wonder how/where you enable that filter? I can only select the resolution and windowed mode in the launch options.

Finished:
Kingā€™s quest V

Started:
The lost door season 2 (finished ep.1 in the first session today already)

1 Like

Not shitty, but things have been (and wiil be) ridiculously busy lately. As a side-effect I can barely keep up on the forum.
Still: look who I saw at the Pirates of the Carrying ride in Disneyland earlier this week:

For some reason, I thought ā€œhey, itā€™s pieces of Kate Capsizeā€!

1 Like

itā€™s not an option in the game. reshade is a program that must be installed separately.

it works on TWP too!

1 Like

Haha :smile: how was the ride?

Iā€™m playing Mark of the Ninja.

2 Likes

Great! We did it twice, and I discovered a few new things the second time (Jack Sparrow hiding in a barrel, an octopus guarding a treasure). On top of things they change over the years, like this lady who turned into a pirate herself, rather than the brothel madam who sees a golden opportunity when all these pirates wash up in town, like she used to be before.

2 Likes

I just finished Suikoden 1 on PSP and begun Zelda: Ocarina of Time on 3DS and today Catherine on PS3. On my smartphone I play a Picross clone and of course TWP.

It seems that playing on a PC is outdated? :slight_smile:

Do you play on the mobile systems only at home?

Alright, let me rephrase that: Iā€™m playing Mark of the Ninja with my Xbox One controller on my PC in Debian.

1 Like