The GTA V thread

Well, passwords are to be kept… secret

1 Like

That’s why my password is “The secret of Monkey Island is”.

2 Likes

@ZakPhoenixMcKracken Did you want to try again in ~40-50 minutes?

I was online until now. I never seen you online, but GTA servers are veeeery busy at the moment.
I think we should try next week, after the giveaday will be ended.

I think I can get in now. I dunno, will I also show as online if I do story mode?

No, you must choose “GTA ONLINE”.
OK, I’ll try again now.

Gah I thought I already finished the tutorial but apparently not. It says I have to finish it first.

I tried yesterday and it took me one hour just to finish the tutorial race. I thought I was having internet problems, but surprisingly it wasn’t on my side.

It’s kind of confusing to me that random other players can off me with rockets thus canceling my tutorial heist mission. I guess the tutorial’s meant to teach you that life’s tough.

According to here, to finish the tutorial you must “do a race, a mission, and rob a store.”

The game told me to get a car to repaint it and put a tracker on it. So I found a nice car on the expressway and then it told me that this car was way too nice and I could only keep it if I paid real dough.

1 Like

Yesterday I’ve invited you, @Frenzie, to a race, but you didn’t answer :slight_smile:

I did! :frowning: I clicked “join” and that’s when the game told me I wasn’t allowed until I finished the tutorial. :cry: But it’s not really clear to me what I have to do for that tbh but I’ll try the steps I pasted above. The only thing the game basically forced me to do was to participate in a race.

1 Like

When asked, I skipped the tutorial part (I was already used to GTA V on xbox).
Anyway, completing the tutorial I think it’s a good exercise. Otherwise you’ll regret later.

@Frenzie :muscle::muscle:
Thanks for joining in!

Thank the game for letting me :stuck_out_tongue:

Now, can I communicate somehow while on the couch without a keyboard… (and for that matter, how does it work with a kb)

1 Like

Press T to chat with everyone.
Press Y to chat with team only (whatever it means)

I still can’t do all things (like finding friends) because I have to finish the tutorial, but I can’t finish the tutorial because it kicks me out for network problems.

I don’t think I finished the tutorial (didn’t do any heists) but I could do arm wrestling with @ZakPhoenixMcKracken so maybe I did? It’s confusing. :slight_smile:

I bought the game on steam last year after wife got a new Windows laptop. Turned out it won’t even launch, specs too low I guess.

Not even with everything on low? That’s too bad. But hey, at least it can run Zak McKracken! :smiley:

2 Likes

Ahoy!
A GTA V Online exclusive crew has been created!

It’s the ThimbleweedParkCrew ! Exclusive for the Thimbleweed Park Forum members!

To join, send a friend request to me (ZakPhoenix), and I will send you an invitation back, to join the crew!

2 Likes