Official Thimbleweed Park Forums

The official travel thread

If you count Gibraltar and Sardinia as countries, I could even surpass @PiecesOfKate !

When I’ll have time, I’ll make a precise count of the Country I have visited, the women I had sex with, and the times I pooped in my life. Then I’ll post it here.

Vatican City is a country in its own right.

I’m pretty sure Sardinia is part of Italy.

Gibraltar seems less clear but I don’t think it’s a country either.

Oh, it seems like somebody feels her leadership is in danger… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

*opens up Skyscanner*

Ah, come on! We Germans even accepted that Bavaria is part of Germany. Oh. Wait.

And that although it calls itself a “free state”! :scream:

I just checked. Sardina has their own flag, their own national anthem and their own president. If you count Sardinia to Italy you have to count Canada to the UK!

I wish it were ours! We’re way too uptight to own a place like that.

And you fought a war to keep the place below!

Since a couple of days we also have or own football team. Well, it’s been subscribed at CONIFA, not FIFA obviously.

Ok. You asked for it:

Countries in which I have been

Italy (home)+Sardinia :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
San Marino
Vatican
UK (England, Scotland, Wales)+Gibraltar
Ireland
Portugal
Spain
France
Belgium
Netherlands
Swiss
Liechtenstein (just passing by, not visiting)
Germany
Austria
Hungary
Denmark
Sweden
Finland
Russia
Greece
Turkey
Tunisia
Namibia
South Africa
Oman (just airport layover)
India
Cambodia
Thailand
Indonesia
Singapore
China
Canada
USA
Mexico
Cuba
Cook Islands
EDIT: Monaco
EDIT: Japan
EDIT: Slovenia

List of all the women I had sex with

Oh, come on, seriously.

List of every single time I pooped

This poop will be hidden

How the hell you pass by Liechtenstein? You really have to have a good aim to pass through it with no intention of visiting it.

Highest number of countries I was in at the same time: 3 - Germany, Netherlands and Belgium (in Vaalserberg)

Doesn’t the autobahn go through the border? I believed so. If not, it’s -1

If you mean the Swiss A1, sorry to disappoint but no :smiley: it follows the border, but the actual border needs to be crossed, the whole Switzerland-Liechtenstein border is on the river Rhein.

Ok. But I forgot Monaco, so I’m even on par again! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ah darn it, you win! :grinning:

(though I did deduct home :stuck_out_tongue: and the airport layover)

Been there a couple of times. But only if you go by the italian name of the bavarian capital!

Yeah, but you have been in Australia and Iceland… I’d love to. Australia is one of my dreams.

I forgot Slovenia! I’ve been there only half an hour, when visiting the town of Gorizia/Nova Gorica which straddles the border