The Will of Arthur Flabbington - Kickstarter campaign

Not sure I can do much more, unfortunately. I told my friends and I told Twitter. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, as per my last tweet… I don’t know what to do and I kinda stopped caring.

It’s a disappointment, but I can’t let this project - who should be my fun hobby - mine my happiness and tranquility. It will fail? Good, it was worth a try. The game will see the light nevertheless.

6 Likes

That’s the good way to process it. :slight_smile:

Running a Kickstarter project and reaching new people is not an easy task. You should feel rewarded (and proud of yourself) for the simple fact that you are investing your time and effort to improve something you love. Achieving the goal would be just one more reward.

4 Likes

@ZakPhoenixMcKracken will appreciate that I just reached a very important moment in Great Ace Attorney 2 and it reminded me a lot of @Guga’s trailer.

Edit: I should probably clarity I’m talking about the switch from text to voice acting to text interspersed with voice acting. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m sorry the game is failing as I can attest to the quality, but… Are you sure it is failing? Don’t many projects pick up at the end?
And if the worst should happen…
Have you considered AI voices?

3 Likes

Maybe, in order to back a game, people need to be afraid it won’t come out otherwise? Just a thought.

1 Like

No, it isn’t failing. I don’t share Guga’s attitude in these last posts.
The problem is that despite the hardcore AG fans recognize the quality of the project - many youtubers had made a playthrough of the demo- sadly the general audience gifted them with an appalling amount of clicks.
I must admit the project is at risk, but since we are at less than 30% of the time and more than 33% of the funds, I’d say the match is still open, I’m still quite optimistic. That’s the moment @Guga needs to do the right marketing choices. That’s the moment where we, all the people who know the guy and love the project must do what we can to help.
So, @seguso @Frenzie @Ignacio @Sushi @Someone @bongobrain @kaiman @BigRedButton @besmaller

…continue

6 Likes

@Calypso @DanielWolf @dangerouslee @David @eviltrout @Festarossa @Gffp @ideal @jenn @LogicDeLuxe

…continue

2 Likes

@LowLevel @Mario @Matt @Nor_Treblig @nihilquest @Paul @Ricardo @schala @tlammert @uriel

…continue

2 Likes

… continue…

4 Likes

@yrface @ZakPhoenixMcKracken put one hand on your heart and the other on your wallet (and if you have a third hand, put it on the social media).
And @youthatiforgottomention, don’t think you can sneak off like that!

Ok, I’m officially a spammer, now.

3 Likes

You forgot to tag yourself, @Ema

2 Likes

Hey, I’m just waiting for the right moment to make my offer! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Please don’t spam forum members for your Kickstarter.

1 Like

I will never do that again. It’s not my own kickstarter, and I only spammed people who I thought they wanted to be spammed about that :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Thanks @ema for your spam :stuck_out_tongue: it wasn’t necessary but thanks.

What surprises me is that I’m lacking support from people I thought would be among the first to back it.

Maybe they’re recovering financially from Valentine’s day and are waiting for the end of the month to devolve their paycheck to my cause?

Are you referring to myself, too? :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for the spam reminder @Ema I totally forgot about it between then and now. Backed it!

At this rate, the voice over will be funded 5 minutes before the deadline. Don’t sweat it @Guga !

8 Likes

Thank you for your acknowledgement, my friend. Modestly, being annoying to people is one of my favorite guilty pleasures. :wink:

1 Like

Give it time, Guga!

I’m on board for a copy! :raising_hand_man:

5 Likes