Thimbleweed Merch

Ehm… You can just buy them? :slight_smile:

https://www.fangamer.com/collections/thimbleweed-park

Well… try googling “EUR/USD” by yourself.
If I purchase $100, I pay around €80.
It’s like having a 20% off on the grand total.

Then I suggest that we all order in Russia: 100 Euros are 6912 RUB at the moment. :wink:

1 Like

Amateur. I’ve invested all my money in Indonesian Rupies, 16,000 for 1dollar at the moment

2 Likes

Russia, USA…can anyone even tell the difference anymore?!

For the records: Fangamer shipped from the US. On the invoice they listed every single feelie that is in the box - without the values. As I haven’t watched the unboxing video, it was “funny” to explain the officer that I had no idea, what these beeping things are and where they are in the parcel. To make it much more funny, the bottom of the invoice named a price - but not the correct one. After 30 minutes we both (the officer and I) gave up and guessed the value. So I had to pay round about 16 Euros for duty and taxes.

So, please, Fangamer, just list the correct prices of the correct things that you ship.

1 Like

This sounds fair, I guess he could have sent it back too without proper invoice.

I know you didn’t mean it this way but yes: Russia is one of the cheapest markets to buy video games.

1 Like

Come on damn DHL, are you sleeping??

Allow them a few days.
Here is my current one:

WOWOWOWOW!!! It’s arrived in Italy!!!

Wowowow… mine wasn´t touched the last 4 days…:cry:

There should be another tracking number from DHL, don’t remember which one on the right side of the screen, but it’s tracking was very accurate.

You are right. But I can´t find anything with them…

Guess I was lucky.

Here in Switzerland it’s usually if you stay under $50 for shipping and goods, you don’t have to pay customs so I ordered in multiple packages as $12 shipping is cheaper than the CHF 25 I would need to pay for customs.

I also had no issue with my backer box, luckyly. I’ve no bought all the merch available except another box (which I’m considering getting for XMas from someone as I don’t want to open my backer box) and the art book which I made my brother order for me.

Not sure what fangamer put as value.

Is the Thimbleweed merch straight outta Compton???

I knew them tiny boxes was gangsta

My Shippment wasn´t moved… status is still as above and no data on the other tracking number found on the right side.
:cry:

I’m sorry Tim,
mine has just arrived, now.

FYI, on the package label, Fangamer declared:

• PC GAME (Value: $7)
  • LITHOGRAPHIC POSTER (Value: 0.5$)

So, custums were cleared with no costs.

(litographic posters are some goodies I didn’t request, a gift from Fangamer).

I think you can wait up to 2-3 days, then you could ask Fangamer to gather information about your parcel.

Mostly the hoodies, yo!

Oh wow, this wouldn’t hold up at a closer examination.

Yes, and it’s interesting to see that the values seem to differ from parcel to parcel.