Thimbleweed Merch

Jenn and Kate (the voice of Delores) :smiley:

I really want the big box version of the gameā€¦

ā€¦which will apparently be available via Fangamer once the backer versions have shipped.

Why the MMucasFlem logo is not on the box? :neutral_face:

Fangamer.com has new merch in stock.

Road Sign, Art Book, T-Shirts, magnets and a coffee mug.

I orderd all what was new.

Check it out!

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

That art book is gorgeous!

The full collection: https://www.fangamer.com/collections/thimbleweed-park

Whooo. I need to have that coffee mug, the TC poster and the TC shirt. Does someone know if there will be more stuff (beside the box)? In that case I would wait with an order to reduce shipping costsā€¦

Iā€™ll ask Ron.

@RonGilbert : Hi Ron, can you tell us:

1. If other stuff (beside the box) will be added to Fangamer in the following days/weeks?
    We would like to do an unique order to reduce shipping costs.

2. If (and when) long sleeve shirts will be added to the collection? Winter is coming.

Thanks!

1 Like

Who knows, maybe it all does come down to merch afterall!

1 Like

I usually donā€™t order to much in one go. Shipping cost for me is cheaper than having to pay customs :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone opened their backers box and care to share whatā€™s inside ? I canā€™t get myself to open it ā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m not going to share publicly a photo of the contents, but Iā€™ll send you a link in a private message.

Thanks, appreciate it.

Mee too thaanks.

Could we maybe agree on the term ā€œThimbleMerchā„¢ā€ from now on?

Other than the unsigned box, nothing new will be added in the next few weeks. The art book is amazing. Most every piece of art has comments from programmers, arts, testers, writers with some great fact about making that room or character.

The mugs are also very cool. I didnā€™t think they would sell at PAX, but we sold out of them. The are very authentic American diner mugs.

4 Likes

Great idea to mimic neon signs.

They remember me a bit of the sign of my favorite SF retro diner:

I know there is an album cover that has the exact same font as the right mug(the backside), and it kills me that I canĀ“t think of it right nowā€¦

Is this the same art book that backers of the art book get? (If not, I would order that art book too - but I donā€™t want two of them ā€¦ :wink: )

And does Fangamer send the backer stuff in waves? I ask this because it seems that everyone in the world has already got their box but I havenā€™t even got a shipping confirmation. :slight_smile:

I received my box today. Iā€™m so happy now. And I opened it and now Iā€™m even more happy. :slight_smile: So much love!
Iā€™m also looking forward to the art-PDF. Iā€™m so glad I backed at the ā€˜signed boxā€™ level 147 weeks ago. :wink:

Itā€™s the same art book, except backers get a ā€œbacker onlyā€ dust jacket and itā€™s signed.

1 Like

The mugs are also very cool.

ā€œShut up Dave!ā€ ā€¦ Ah, the famous quote from 2001: A Space Odyssey

2 Likes

1vcnb7