Thimbleweed Park Role-playing Game 🎲

Oh, come on! Only 4? Well. Ok, that’s 20 in total.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Oh no, not this again :laughing:
Anyway: let’s see if the paper will remain blank to you, or not.

1 Like

For this to succeed you needed a total score of 25

Your stat for see hidden things is 16 and you rolled 4.

Failure.

You still see nothing and give up.

Go into the S&D Diner

Take a paper and follow Hazel into the Diner.

You open the door. The stench of old fat hangs in the air and make you feel nauseous. The radio is on and tuned to a weird high pitched sound.

You can hear a short conversation as you enter.

“The bait is here!”

“Shut up Dave!”

The woman behind the counter turns her face into a forced smile.

“Welcome to S&D Diner, we are not liable to pay your hospital bills. You two seem to be new hear, can´t remember you faces. What can I do for you?”

Hello. What is on the menu today?

The woman looks at you with a suspicous stare.

“You sure, mister? Well, if you really are that couragous we have Hot Dogs, Burgers and Schweinshaxe”

“Not yet, Sandy!”

“Shup up, Dave!”

“Yeah, I wouldn´t really recommend those four Hot Dogs and the Burger, we need those for later…”

“SANDY!!!”

“Well, I mean they are kind of reserved if you get my drift, so I guess your options are limited. You sure you´re still hungry? Well it´s not my job to stop you, I guess.”

1 Like

Umm… okay? I’ll have one Schweinshaxe then, please. No idea what it is, but there’s a first time for everything, I suppose.

How much is the Schweinshaxe?

“well sweetie, in theory it would be…ah well whatever, it´s your well-being. That´ll be 3,50. Who is eating and who is paying?”

I’ll take one Schweinshaxe too and I’ll pay.

“For both?”

As I need my money for the hotel, I’ll try to persuade Sandy (with my talent) that I clean the dishes instead of paying for both Schweinshaxen.

1 Like

I don´t think you should waste a throw on a fellow adventurer. Just talk it out among each other. :slight_smile:

I wash the dishes - not Hazel. :slight_smile:

Hold on a sec…

Hazel, what do you think? :slight_smile:

@discobot dice 1d20