Thimbleweed Park Role-playing Game šŸŽ²

It worked! The room is filled with a dark green light now. it seems you got the right one! The small room has a table near the wall where the toolbox can be seen on a table. It seems to contain a flashlight and a few other tubes of different shapes.

Take the toolbox.

You take the toolbox to Rickie Lee.

ā€œThank you! Just what I needed. I donĀ“t know where my head is sometimes, putting my only flashlight that doesnĀ“t even have batteries in a room that is short of a lighbulb tube. You can have the cake for free now, because you fixed the light. Anything else I can help you with?ā€

Hey, Brian. Rickie has one flashlight, and we have batteries. Maybe we can work something out?

Ricky, would you sell us your flashlight?

(Psstā€¦ if that doesnā€™t work, we could borrow it in exchange for batteries. To sell her only flashlight, she might need some persuadingā€¦)

(I only just noticed I wrote rollplaying instead of role-playing, and that in the same week I laughed like everyone else about Trump doing the same mistake, IĀ“m doomed!)

ā€œOh, no you can have that one. I have another one at home actually. If you could just get me batteries for it IĀ“ll bring it in tomorrow and weĀ“re fine!ā€

2 Likes

Hazel, what should we do? Should I give my batteries? Would you like to take the flashlight? Maybe weā€™ll find another flashlight somewhere?

Ok, that sounds good. Yeah, we might find another flashlight later.

Thanks so much Rickie, this will help us get to the hotel safely. Here, Brian has some batteries that you can use for the other flashlight. Oh, and thank you for the pie as well! You wouldnā€™t believe how disgusting the Schweinshaxe was that we tried at the diner. I donā€™t even know what a Schweinshaxe is. Maybe that was a bad sign, haha!

For the records and everyone who is reading this private thread after we finished this game:

1 Like

I hand over the batteries to Rickie.

Hazel, do we have everything to get to the hotel? Itā€™s getting darker outside and I need sleep.

I receive the flashlight from Rickie and put my own batteries inside.

Yep, all we needed was the flashlight and the bear repellent. When we get outside letā€™s spray some repellent on ourselves.

oh and we also receive the PIE :pie:
Edit: Inventories updated.

1 Like

Letā€™s wait for our inventory updates. :wink:

We walk outside and spray the repellent on us.

Hazel, Rickie knew my name. That is very suspicious. Here is something strange going on. But let us search the hotel. We can start some more investigations tomorrow.

Can you make a thread public after the fact?

You walk to the vista where the Sherrif is nowhere to be seen and then walk on to the hotel. As you arrive you see the revolving door turning at high speed.

Hazel, look at the door! What should we do now? Maybe we can walk around the hotel and search for another way in? Or can we stop the door? With a wood block or something?

Hmā€¦ I donā€™t think so. But you can invite more people.

1 Like

Whoa, that door is spinning really fast! I shouldnā€™t be scared of it, but I feel like it would knock me out if I touched it! Letā€™s go round the back and see if we can find another way in.

Iā€™m not sure if they would see any of the messages posted before they joined the group.

Curiously on the other side of the hotel, there are no doors, not even windows.

Ok, then we could try to stop the door. Or we can try to phone someone in the hotel and ask him what is going on there. Maybe we should try a phone call first. What do you think, Hazel? Have you seen a phone booth somewhere?

Donā€™t we have a test person? :slight_smile: But if you/Milan would like to invite more people to play with us, I would recommend to start a new (public?) game. We could play this in parallel. :wink:

1 Like