Thimbleweed Park Role-playing Game šŸŽ²

Umm, I donā€™t recall seeing a phone box. But maybe the door will stop on its own if I just stare at it for five seconds.

If Iā€™m lucky.

@discobot roll 1d20

Yeah, we could do that :slight_smile:

1 Like

:game_die: 10

And I try with my ability to see hidden things if there is something at or in the door.

@discobot 1d20

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 12

Oh great, IĀ“m also confused enough as it is.

This session would not take much longer anyway as you are getting closer to my planned ending anyway.

Soā€¦

This would have required a 30 for luck and a 40 for see hidden things (which would have been a small brick to stop the door).

Hazel Luck: 30
Brian See hidden things 28

Hazel succeeds
Brian fails

Brian doesnĀ“t see anything and Hazel barely manages to get through the revolving door. After she suceeds with that the tempo slows down enough for Brain to squeeze through much more easily.

1 Like

Phew, there we go! Finally, weā€™re inside the hotel.
Look around.

There is a gigantic fountain seemingly depicting some war scene. Behind the reception desk stands a man that looks eerily similar to the Sheriff.

Have a nice evening-a-boo! How can I be-a-boo of service?

Hello, we need two hotel rooms for the night. And what happened to your door?

I try to convince the hotel manager with my persuation skill to give us two empty rooms.

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 1

:woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Have I said already that I hate discobotā€¦?

Seems like the feeling is mutual. :robot:

2 Likes

And what does the hotel manager-a-boo say to Brianā€™s pathetic attempt at persuasion-a-reno? :grinning:

He is still speechless after Discobotā€™s incredible dice rollā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

I think him saying ā€œBooā€ at this point never could have been as apt as on this occasion. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I guess weā€™ll walk around non-suspiciously then and see if thereā€™s anything interesting in the lobby.

Hazel, use your see hidden things talent. Maybe there is something interesting in the lobbyā€¦

See hidden things

@discobot roll 1d20