Thimbleweed Park Role-playing Game šŸŽ²

Mhhh, I guess Rickie Lee of RickieĀ“s Cakes might have seem. SheĀ“s been getting into the tube business lately and she might be able to spare one or two, if you can do her a favor, or somethin.

Hazel, should we go to Rickie Lee? Or do you have another idea?

Yeah, I think we should go there next. Itā€™s to the north, isnā€™t it?
Bye Leonard!

Hazel, wait a moment, I ask Leonard.
Leonard, where is Rickie Leeā€™s shop?

ā€œitĀ“s in B Street. You must have passed by it, if you came from the bus stationā€

Ok, letā€™s go to B Street.

You backtrack to B-Street until you reach RickieĀ“s Cakes. It still seems to be open. The window display shows an odd mix of cakes and tubes.

Compare the tubes in the window with the tube in my inventory.

1 Like

All the tubes have serial numbers. At first look you cannot see one that has the same as yours in the window.

Walk inside the shop.

The shop is half filled with thimbleberry pies and half with green tubes that look like the one you carry with you. The woman behind the counter greets you with the big smile.

ā€œOh hi there, I am Rickie Lee, this is my shop. So nice to see you. Come over here to the counter where we can talk!ā€

Walk over to the counter.

ā€œWhat can I help you with, Brian?ā€

Oh, you know my name?

"Do I? What is it? I said:ā€œWhat can I help you with? Fine! Maybe you misheardā€

Look at thimbleberry pie.
Mmmmm, that looks deliciousā€¦

ā€œOh it is, hon! Homemade receipe! But IĀ“m on a sell out currently, since I am kind of between businesses as you might have guessed. Tubes are all the rage now so there wonĀ“t be any more pies in the future. So grab Ā“em while you can, I say!ā€

Butā€¦ I donā€™t understand. People always need food! You canā€™t eat a tube, can you?
Anyway, how much is a pie?

ā€œwell since I want to get rid of them I make you a special offer, you two can share a big one and all I want from you is searching my facility room for my lost toolbox. I cannot seem to find it anywhere there, maybe you notice it somewhere I forgot to lookā€.

She hands you the keys to unlock the facility room of the store, surprisingly it is not very big but it is really dark inside, there is no lightbulb in the lamp, just a tubesocket.

Try carefully to put the tube from my inventory into the socket.