Official Thimbleweed Park Forums

WARNING: dangerous topic (politics!)

The second one, whoever he is. He has a very stern look on his face and looks ready to protect democracy. :grin:

I don’t want to spoiler, but that one, named Godot, wears it for a valid reason.

…precisely!

1 Like

That one is Manfred Von Karma. He never lost a case in 40 years.
With only one exception.

1 Like

Are you being sarcastic or have you never played the first game? :stuck_out_tongue:

No, I haven’t seen him before. :grinning: I assume he’s in the second game of the original trilogy? (I’m on case 3 of the first game.)

You’ll face him in the case 4. The most important case of the first game.

1 Like

I can hear his theme song in my head right now. :musical_note:

1 Like

The Supreme Court has the verdict: the suspension is ILLEGAL!

And now, what happens?

4 Likes

:smile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tomorrow parliament will resume. As for the future of Brexit, who knows. But for now, it’s a win for democracy!

5 Likes

A german journalist (Wolfgang Münchau) explores an interesting parallelism between the Italian government crisis of this summer and its solution, and the more complicated Brexit crisis in the UK.

An Italian-style coalition could stop Brexit
(you can read the article at this link only if you subscribe to Financial Times. But you can try to look for terms of search like “Wolfgang Münchau italian style coalition” to find some links to FT working without subscription).

1 Like

So, at the end…
… in 2 days, UK will finally Brexit?
@PiecesOfKate

:sob: :sob: :sob: :broken_heart: :broken_heart: :broken_heart:

5 Likes

I don’t think that it will change a lot: Britain hasn’t the Euro for example and a lot of other exceptions before.

And remember: You all can revert the step with the elections in the future. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nothing will change. For 11 months that is.

Well, the people voted pro Brexit. Twice.

1 Like

Well, not exactly, but mostly, yes.

Nope. First time most of the Pro-EU people stayed at home and haven’t voted.

The second time they were annoyed of the government that even Pro-EU people voted for this man with a hair cut like Trump.

(In both cases: except Schottland. :wink: )

So they didn’t care and didn’t vote. More people cared for and voted for Brexit.

I don’t know how/why the conservatives got so much votes, but a vote for them was a vote for Brexit.

• “Now that the Great Britain has left Europe, there is a lot of free space.”
    - “oh, really? How much?”
    - "1 GB"
    :grin:
5 Likes

Yeah, I saw that on Twitter. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Right now, how much we lack the vision of Mario Draghi at the dashboard!

1 Like
Official Thimbleweed Park Forums powered by Discourse.