WARNING: dangerous topic (politics!)

Well, it seems I went on vacation at the right time.

The last week was fire on the social scene and all my friends were going crazy discussing politics and other stuff. I was taking pictures with Goofy. Case closed.

6 Likes

Can we see some of them? (Asking for a friend.)

Well, Disney is a hot topic. The best thing is not to mention the name. Especially if the sentence contains the words ā€œMonkeyā€ and ā€œIslandā€. This could lead to heated debates, people running amok and the end of the world as we know it. So I would be very careful ā€¦

1 Like

I did a @Sushi and sang the MI theme during the PotC ride.

2 Likes

6 Likes
1 Like

Donald and Kim.
A moment (good or bad) that is a point in the history.
It was forecasted by a Disney story, placed in Seul 1988ā€¦
Donald and Kim.
AP18163081440891

3 Likes

What was KimĀ“s full name in the story?

1 Like

And what happens next in the story?

Kim Don Ling, he was a south-korean boy.

Kim wanted to join the Olympic Games in Seul 1988, and he loved a North-Korean girl named Chen Dai Lem. But because of the division between the two Koreas, they canā€™t join together.
immagine

To tell the truth, I rememberd that Kim shaked his hand to Huey or Dewey or Louie, not Donaldā€¦
the image of the previous post is clearly photoshopped (thatā€™s evident), but itā€™s nice anyway.

2 Likes

That resolution low enough, but please be careful with posting entire comic pages.

Thanks for the advice, I took this image from a public internet database.

1 Like

I vividly remember to have read that story in the summer of 1988. That was the year of the olimpic games in Seul.

1 Like

Is that the way you write Seoul in italy?

1 Like

Yes, because the ā€œoā€ is not pronounced.

I see you donĀ“t include silent letters like in the word Zombi :zombie:

We do, in italian, ā€œZombieā€ is written ā€œZombiā€.

Yeah the e is silent.

By the way, I had to chuckle at the dialogue in Django Unchained where he says ā€œThe D is silentā€ because in italian it obviously isnĀ“t because without the ā€œDā€ it would be ā€œJangoā€ and pronounced differently.

I guess TarantinoĀ“s italian ancestors are far removed from him already. :laughing:

1 Like

apollo%20paper

Ah yes, so it is. (Great, the trial is over, I can go home now)

1 Like

Latriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiina! :rofl:

1 Like

The UK foreign secretary faced a tough decision today. To vote in the same way as his party regarding plans to build a third runway at Heathrow airport, or resign from the government in order to oppose it.

In the end, he avoided both options. How? By mysteriously disappearing.

2 Likes