What are you listening to right now?

You made me think something funny.
That one is the official title of the song, which obviously mean “The chant of the Italian People”. But actually few italians know that title. The italians usually refer to it as “Fratelli d’Italia” (from the lyrics of the chorus) or “L’inno di Mameli” (the author of the lyrics) or simply “L’inno nazionale” (the National Anthem). I think the far most common name among italians is “L’inno di Mameli”, indeed. Odd.

1 Like

Here’s one for @ZakPhoenixMcKracken

1 Like

Ahahah thank you!!!
turnaroundtuesday

2 Likes

Soul Button and Mashk - Pensees (Original Mix)

1 Like

The new Poppy track…

Hope they don’t sing anything nasty … can’t understand a single word :wink:. Music’s a blast, though!
1 Like
2 Likes
6 Likes

Mika singing Dutch (ping @tassetee ):

2 Likes

Video for my song about work mobbing, made from old American educational films

1 Like
1 Like
7 Likes

While I’m done with Paradise Killer, I do keep returning to the soundtrack.

Wish it was available on CD, so I could rip it to Ogg Opus and listen to it on my phone while commuting from the bedroom to the living room.

2 Likes

A doom metal song (and a video) from me / my band. I’m very happy to say that this track is a part of the puzzle in a horror game Lust From Beyond: Scarlet, which is just being released. You need to play a record on a gramophone to distract the bad guys and that’s what’s on the LP.

3 Likes

@milanfahrnholz
New album release announced only a few hours after the news of Eddie’s passing - what a rollercoaster day of great joy and grief for guitarists

1 Like
1 Like