What should I do with my future?

1 Like

WhatĀ“s BartĀ“s fake name in the original and/or italian? In german itĀ“s ā€œRĆ¼digerā€ :slight_smile:

:grimacing:

And here is the soundtrack to that typo:

1 Like

I was reading the English script, itā€™s Rudiger in English too. In Italian is ā€œRatigherā€, which isnā€™t even a real name, so it was probably even funnier. Fun fact: ā€œRatigherā€ is the pseudonym of an Italian cartoonist - inspired by that sketch, of course.

1 Like

When did I psychoanalyse you before? I donā€™t recall that. But it does sound like something Iā€™d do.

Still, shame :wink:

Oh, the irony.

More than you realize, I suppose. :wink:

Ermā€¦thatĀ“s not a typo. What I meant to say was ā€œdiss a pointā€. Meaning yours. Stupid point, youā€¦

1 Like

Obviously youā€™re just ripe for it :wink:

Thatā€™sā€¦ not a bad recovery.

1 Like

If there is one thing IĀ“m halfway decent at, it might as well be damage control.
Nowā€¦

1 Like

Argh, Americanisation! :scream:

A good video game for me would be one where the protagonist has to take down the bad grammar/spelling. Ooh, and the weapons could be dictionaries and thesaurusā€¦ thesaurusā€¦ oh, thesauruses, okay.

Now someone make it. In fact @Someone could make it, as part of his future plans. Link back to original post NAILED.

4 Likes

With or without you a degree: She knows what we are thinking! And she is familiar with grammar! We are doomed!

Never!

Didnā€™t we had that already?

Very clever, Mrs. Psychologist. Very clever. But you wonā€™t get me!

4 Likes

Thereā€™s also its original latin plural ā€œthesauriā€, if you donā€™t like thesauruses :slight_smile:

You are SOMEONE!
Believe in yourself and do SOMETHING you like!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Go into politics:)
I just did. I discovered a party that matches me so well that I could not help but join.

But mainly what someone else said: figure out what you like doing and go for it. Life is short and you get only one (well maybe more if youā€™re LeChuck but itā€™s not really a life is it?).

D.

1 Like

I forgot about this thread.

So now I have to ask: @Someone, what did you end up doing?

1 Like

He made up his mind. @Someone will obviously live Somewhere with @Someoneelse, they will have some children, heā€™ll choose something as a job and will have a life full of some happiness.

3 Likes

And then some! :wink:

2 Likes

IĀ“m also sure that he is responsibleā€¦for something!

2 Likes

Playing TWP again and registered at an online dating service.

Maybe someday.

4 Likes

IsnĀ“t Thimbleweed Park alone a great way to meet girls? :wink:

Well, Iā€™ve met only two fantastic girls online (@PiecesOfKate and @tasse-tee). :wink:

3 Likes

Fixed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes